IGNORED

Amber Regen 3 months old + Curious Cable Regen adapter $220

Just bought a microRendu, so i no longer need my USB Regen and adapter. Both are in perfect condition. The Regen comes with the original box and all the peripherals, including the original power supply. The Curious Cable adapter is widely considered the optimal adapter for the Regen and can only be obtained from Rob Woodford in Australia. A new adapter is $120 and a 2-week wait with free shipping, or $150 with a 1 week wait for expedited shipping. Selling the pair for $220.

I also have a 3 week old 12-volt iFi iPower linear power supply that I used instead of the Regen power supply. The 12-volt supply and Regen will work with any DAC that draws a minimal amount of current from the USB port. I used it with a Bricasti M1 and it worked perfectly. See here http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f6-dac-digital-analog-conversion/uptone-audio-regen-listening-impressions-24078/index87.html

The iPowers are on back order at all the retailers I checked, it took me a few weeks to get the 12-volt. The 9-volt would have taken longer. If interested, I'll include it with the Regen and adapter for $30.