IGNORED

Music Streaming In My Car

freesteve

Which service has the best quality to stream music (lossless) in my car, Pandora (I believe only low mp3), SPOTIFY or TIDAL ? Maybe there is another??? Thanks.

HQ Player (#1) & Audrivana (#2) (wow! love the Apple w/music!!) .. these two software make my system "Amazing!", Purist USB- Benchmark DAC2 HGC (love it!), Purist Audio XLR , ATC SCM25A's (To Die For!) & Focal sub6 . Triode Power Cables with Uber Buss (Yes!) Also enjoy Audeze LCD3 w/"fat pipe cardas."

I do this all the time. I only stream radio stations. The hardware and connection options also affect SQ. My receiver uses BT or wired connections to connect to external devices using 4G. Given the same source material, the iPad sounds much better than my Android phones. The wired connection sounds much better than BT.

I do this all the time. I only stream radio stations. The hardware and connection options also affect SQ. My receiver uses BT or wired connections to connect to external devices using 4G. Given the same source material, the iPad sounds much better than my Android phones. The wired connection sounds much better than BT.

I stream Qobuz and Tidal losslessly. On long journeys though I save playlists in these two services offline and sometimes change or top them up in hotels on route.

Saves on data roaming charges and is more reliable.

From time to time I've also streamed losslessly from a subsonic server in Sound Galleries.

Owner of: Sound Galleries, High-End Audio Dealer, Monaco