IGNORED

Help Needed for my Streaming setup

Hi,

I wanted to build up my streaming setup but too much reading, too many option available and i'm getting confused. Here is what i thinking best solution for now as MicroRendu done a pretty good job for the noise and SonicTransporter to free up my Macbook? Not sure if they work or there is better option, advice welcome, many thanks.

Router A (living room) with SonicTransporter connect to Router A> Wifi > Router B (bedroom) with MicroRendu connect to Router B > USB > Chord DAVE.

Hi,

I wanted to build up my streaming setup but too much reading, too many option available and i'm getting confused. Here is what i thinking best solution for now as MicroRendu done a pretty good job for the noise and SonicTransporter to free up my Macbook? Not sure if they work or there is better option, advice welcome, many thanks.

Router A (living room) with SonicTransporter connect to Router A> Wifi > Router B (bedroom) with MicroRendu connect to Router B > USB > Chord DAVE.

That will work fine.

Synology DS214+ with MinimServer --> Ethernet --> Sonore mRendu / SOtM SMS-200 --> Chord Hugo --> Chord interconnects --> Naim NAP 200--> Chord speaker cable --> Focal Aria 948