IGNORED

Marillion in HD

For those that enjoy Marillion but would like to hear them in HD, there is a way to pre-order their next album and get an HD version.

Sadly it is not cheap, but I have always wondered what they would sound like in HD.

Marillion: F*** Everyone And Run (F E A R) on PledgeMusic

You have to pledge for the upcoming F.E.A.R. album (Ultimate Edition pack) to get a 5.1 96K and Stereo 96K version of the album.

If anyone else has come across a high resolution album (not a concert DVD or vinyl rip) that is available, please let me know.

Cheers

Seems a lot more cost-effective to rip the 24/96 tracks from the Blurays? The ones they have released up to now sound pretty good that way.

Any studio stereo 24/96 on those blu-rays, or are they all live concert recordings?

Do you know offhand what Marillion 24/96 bluray presently exists?

Take a look at Marillion.com I'm sure there were Blurays of their last 2 studio albums, with 24/96 stereo PCM tracks, also some of their recent live albums; Live at Cadogan, Holidays in Zelande, Brave Live 2013, although I'm not sure what is currently in print or available

Take a look at Marillion.com I'm sure there were Blurays of their last 2 studio albums, with 24/96 stereo PCM tracks, also some of their recent live albums; Live at Cadogan, Holidays in Zelande, Brave Live 2013, although I'm not sure what is currently in print or available

If you're into Marillion do yourself a favor and check out the new Katatonia album "The Fall of Hearts". I got the CD on Amazon and it comes with DVD 24/96 2 channel and 5:1. I believe it's available on Qubuz for download ex-US in 24/48 as well. Album is spectacular both sonics and content. Post Doom Metal ala Anathema.