IGNORED

Article: Images of Munich High End 2016 Part 1 of 3

Did you know still get the issue of post count and not displaying all the posts...

From the front page it says "2 replies" but if I click the article on the front page only Roberts post appears (not your reply Chris).

If I go to the "Article Comments" section of the forum the posts appear correctly.

This has been a caching issue for quite some time. When I manually clear the site cache it's fine. This will be fixed with the site upgrade coming soon.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

Very cool, I was just thinking today why we're not seeing more of the show.

What are the speakers used in the Lampizator room (last or one of the last videos)?

Emme speakers EMMESpeakers snc - Milano - Home Page - Styling Speakers & Italian Design

I just put up part 2 of my images today - Computer Audiophile - Images of Munich High End 2016 Part 2 of 3

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

Having perused through all 3 sets of photos I am struck by the fact that, IMO, there are precious few pieces of really good looking equipment. Of course the sound matters more than the looks, but it seems that the higher end you go the uglier the equipment becomes. I guess I am old school, I have no problem with a speaker that looks like a speaker, not some outer space machine, for instance!

Interesting observation.