I vote for Iggy AES67 ethernet input or at least an external box for ethernet AES67 to AES/SPDIF.

Hope I said that right :-)

I have major reservations about AES67 in the home audio market. I've used it and it was very difficult for all but the most pristine of networks.

I vote that Yggdrasil doesn't support it :~|

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

It's up to me to choose how I spend my cash and where, so it's not Tidal.

I'm on Spotify Premium and Tidal is not twice as good for the price. I'm entitled to my opinion I'm not going to get into a pissing contest over it. Not punishing myself for sure. Not into those "entrepreneurs" fini.

Ok we can leave it there, but dare I say your colors are showing.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

Yes, entrepreneur. Tidal was purchased by Project Panther / Roc Nation. Sean Carter is the man and money behind the companies. I'm not sure what your definition of entrepreneur is if you don't think he's an entrepreneur.

The Tidal ownership group has many artists who own a tiny slice of the service.

What do you mean by saying, "Do they need more bling?"

Do you use Windows, OS X, iOS, or Android? Do you think the owners / entrepreneurs behind these companies need more bling?

Is it really up to others how much bling you need?

I think Kanye is a foolish child, but I won't punish myself by not allowing myself to use Tidal. $20 per month for all I can listen to is amazing.

+1 and ROON+ Tidal Hifi+HQplayer running a microrendu as NAA is difficult to beat as source for any dac .

PC audio /Roon + HQPLAYER / HOLO Spring 2 / / DIY AD1 SET tube amp  /  DIY Altec 2 way horn Speaker

audio.bill- This has nothing to with your thread per se as my CFO wouldn't allow me either pieces as i already have a Gungnir (pre-multibit) and for her that is "ENOUGH STUFF"

what i want to say if you are from Mass. i want to thank you for setting me up with Qobuz a few years ago-and now with TIDAL and Qobuz with Audivrana Plus 2.5 my world is perfect- both of them at my fingertips plus my iTunes library I find I have almost no need for ROON (which I love) thanks again if you are the same fellow bobbmd

Bob, thanks but that was me, boatheelmusic. Love that Tidal!!

• 2 weeks later...

boatheelmusic- sorry for the late reply but again thanks-could have sworn you name was audio bill from that head fi blog or other forum that got me a Qobuz subscription- you are forever in my debt

by the way did you see that i wrote elsewhere that Qobuz assigned me an address in 'New france' which is what the Northeast would have been called had France won on the Plains of Abraham-thought it pretty cheeky of them

I'm not sure if I should buy the Multibit Gungnir (1400euro) or keep safing money for the Yggdrasil (2600euro)

Well I had both for months and while the MB Gungnir is very good the Yggy surpasses it in audio resolution , larger soundstage , etc .

I sold the Gungnir for a Yggy after listening for months to both .

• 2 weeks later...