IGNORED

Headphones: Fostex TH-900

Up for sale are my Fostex TH-900. These come with all of the original shipping materials (shipping box, display box, headphone stand). They are in great condition- no issues.

The stock cable was professionally modified by BTG Audio. BTG cut the end of the headphone cable and installed a Neutrik balanced connector to the stock cable and then made an adapter for the end of the cable so that the headphones can easily be used in balanced or single-ended mode.

This price includes ground shipping to the lower 48. Buyer to pay the Paypal fees.

No trades.

Fos-2_zpsj4nksjko.jpg

Fos-3_zpscs8jks6p.jpg

Fos-4_zpsxactqa8q.jpg

Fos-12_zpslt2kxld0.jpg

Fos-10_zpsaxmdk7zw.jpg

Fos-5_zpsodq7pahv.jpg

Fos-6_zpszuoafwiz.jpg

Fos-7_zpsdrwu2p6b.jpg

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

Price?

D'oh! Sorry about that, I guess that is info people may want to know. :)

$850, which includes shipping to the lower 48.

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

I also forgot to mention- there are no dings or scratches on the headphone cups... those are just reflections of things in the background. I can take more pics if anyone needs verification.

Also, the single-ended "tail" is comprised of the original TH-900 cable and the original TH-900 single-ended plug. It was just cut then a balanced connector installed on one end.

Sold