IGNORED

Aurender W20 for sale, or trade for N10

I have a mint, like new Aurender W20 with 12TB internal storage. Considered the state of the art in music servers for sound quality and user interface. Its had very little use due to a house move and other hobbies consuming my time recently.

I am interested in downsizing to the Aurender N10. Let me know if you have a N10 and would be interested in a partial trade plus cash. Dealers or private parties all considered in USA. New are $16,999. Cash out price for mine $10,900. Cash and trade for a N10 variable depending on what you have.

From recent TAS review;

The Aurender W20 is in my experience the current state of the art in music servers. It excels in every parameter; its array of features is unmatched, the 12TB of available storage will accommodate virtually any library; its interface is wonderful and intuitive; and most importantly, it delivers sound quality unmatched by any other digital source I’ve heard. The W20 brought out the best in my system, delivering the greatest dimensionality, timbral purity, resolution, and freedom from hash I’ve heard from digital sources. Of course, a great digital-to-analog converter is required for realizing the sound quality I’ve described, but I can say that the combination of the W20 and the Berkeley Alpha DAC Reference sets a benchmark in performance.

Although many listeners will be drawn to the Aurender W20 by its capabilities and outstanding iPad control app, it’s really the sound quality that makes the W20 special. The Aurender W20 is not just a pretty interface.

Thanks for looking

Kenreau

Synology NAS> Aurender W20> AQ Wel AES/XLR> Devialet 200> AQ Castle Rock Bi-Wire> Vandersteen 5As.

I have a black N10 what color is your W20? How long have you had it? Mine was with the second shipment of N10's since only silver was in the first batch. Why the down grade?

2 Channel: Bricasti M20, 21 & M28 SE /Aurender N30SA and MC10 Master clock Treatments: Acoustical panels(F, S & R walls) Misc.: SR Master Fuses

Speakers: Martin Logan CLX ART (Dark Cherry) w/30# weights / 2-ML 212's 

Grounding: QKore 1&6 / Networking: SOtM switch, clock and Pwr Supply / AQ Diamond /SR Router Power: Furutech GTX-DNCF / Oyaide inwall  wire

Nordost: 2-QB8 III, QV2's, QK1's, QSine, QWave, QX4, TC Kones, Sort Fut & LIft / Full OG Loom / 3-QSource & 12-QPoints, QNet, V2 Network

Misc.: iPad 6 /Custom Rack  Media Rm: ML: 13A's, 2-Descent i's, 6- Vanquish, Focus / 3-Parasound A23 / Legacy iV-3 Ultra / 77" LG 4k OLED / Anthem AVM90 / Pioneer Elite DVD Nordost: Odin/T2/H2, BC Kones, H2 Network, V2 HDMI

I have a black N10 what color is your W20? How long have you had it? Mine was with the second shipment of N10's since only silver was in the first batch. Why the down grade?

Hi Michael D,

Mine W20 is silver, from January 2015 ship date. I'm the second owner and bought it in September 2015.

Downing grading only (for now) to fund some other obsessions / hobbies. I bought another motorcycle (KTM) and need to build out a home theater in our new place next month. PM me and we can get into more details.

Thx

Kenreau

Synology NAS> Aurender W20> AQ Wel AES/XLR> Devialet 200> AQ Castle Rock Bi-Wire> Vandersteen 5As.

• 1 month later...