IGNORED

Native DSD versus DOP comparison

Is there a link explaining the "maths/physics" behind those numbers ? They remind me of the advice that transcoding a DSD64 to PCM is best done at a 176.4 frequency, DSD128 at twice that frequency, etc. (advice coming from minimserver author who has implemented such a trancoding possibility in his excellent software).

As for mathematics as for physics DoP or native DSD is no matter for sound quality. Like FLAC vs. WAV.

AuI ConverteR 48x44 - HD audio converter/optimizer for DAC of high resolution files

ISO, DSF, DFF (1-bit/D64/128/256/512/1024), wav, flac, aiff, alac,  safe CD ripper to PCM/DSF,

Seamless Album Conversion, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, DSF metadata editor, Mac & Windows
Offline conversion save energy and nature

The one issue I have experienced with DoP was that I would get a rather loud & annoying pop when the last song of an album finished playing.

May be random values was at part of last DoP's frames because real audio stuff can't fill the last frames to end?

AuI ConverteR 48x44 - HD audio converter/optimizer for DAC of high resolution files

ISO, DSF, DFF (1-bit/D64/128/256/512/1024), wav, flac, aiff, alac,  safe CD ripper to PCM/DSF,

Seamless Album Conversion, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, DSF metadata editor, Mac & Windows
Offline conversion save energy and nature