IGNORED

CA Site Upgrades Coming Soon

Chris-

Appreciate your efforts. This is much better. I tried the same two term searches I've been trying over the past couple of days, and got good results. Clicking on the heading of each result actually got me to a relevant page.

I don't know what your underlying site issues are, but as far as the results - this is pretty good, and I personally would stop complaining about the search function if this is how it will work from now on....I will of course offer constructive suggestions if you request them :).

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

Hi @esldude - Can you give the search another try? I may have fixed the issues.

Thanks!

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Yes, it is fixed for me. Like firedog, this search is working pretty good and gives good results.

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

Good to hear @esldude and @firedog

I think I'll consider the search function complete for now. The search box at the top of the screen uses Google custom search, while clicking on Advanced Search uses the sphinx search engine. The advanced search still enables very specific searches such as title only and by a certain username etc...

Thanks for your help guys and for the honest feedback. Always appreciated.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png