IGNORED

650 Watt Ultra Clean Teradak Computer ATX Linear Power Supply Never Used -220v - 240v only

Virtually Brand New, Open Box, Tested and Working. Has not ever been used in a dedicated PC Build as I simply did not able to go down this direction as planned.

Please note: Voltage is 220-240 currently Set. There are minor modification required if you need to change the voltage this is very easily done if given to a knowledgeable electronic designer. Teradak is willing to give instruction on how this is done.

This Power Supply is no longer being produced by Teradak and when I questioned them about this they said there are simply not enough demands to produce enough to justify the cost of components and build time.

I paid $1450.00 US dollars plus shipping and Taxes. Its been sitting around for the last 14 months or so.

Iv only now decided to sell this unit as I feel my High End HTPC build will never manifest. I don't have a music room anymore

Asking $900.00 Negotiable. This add has been posted on Ebay, Audiogon/AVS Forum as well.

This unit has enough juice to power up.

Motherboard.

Graphics Card,

Blu Ray Player

Multiple Large SSD Drives and Hard Drives.

Sound Card or Dedicated USB Cards

Network Cards and Even a Nas System.

This unit can also be used for a dedicated Custom NAS/ System.

This is ideal for those who wish to produce a Power house PC with Clean Energy removing all Noise from the system whilst having the ability to run a powerful server at home for music, Games, Movies. There is nothing like this on the market!!!

Shipping By FedEx, Can Ship World Wide.

Paypal is Accepted at 4.5% will ship only to confirmed Paypal address no exception. Otherwise I can also accept Bank Wire.

My Feedback speaks for it self. I trade on Ebay, AVS Forum, Audio Circle and Audiogon.

IMG_2615.JPG

IMG_2588.JPG

IMG_2608.JPG

IMG_2614.JPG

IMG_2620.JPG

IMG_2611.JPG