IGNORED

Whose birthday is it today? (Digital Audio Pioneers)

Who's birthday is today? 30-Apr-2016.  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hint - he is one of the people who defined the science that makes digital audio possible. He also outstanding in many fields, including cryptography. :)

See the poll for choices, and everyone in the poll is a real digital audio pioneer. Google them up for fun reading! :)

-Paul

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat DAC.

Robert A. Heinlein

Nice poll, placed my vote.

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

You're late Paul... My birthday was two days ago!

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.

Well, that is true. But being an honest sort of fellow, I didn't cheat. I actually happened to know the answer useless bit of trivia it is. Mainly because an Aunt has the same birthday and the two click in my mind. :)

Of course I was ignorant of Eloise's birthday being so recent though it is listed right on her profile page.

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality.