IGNORED

Regen Amber and Regn Green

I am selling my Regen Amber and the Regen Green board. The Amber is in the case while the Green is just the board. However you can get a case made for the Green for around $30-$50, depending on material used. Though it can be used without a case.

The Amber comes with the original box, power supply, instructions and all original cables and adapter.

My asking price is $195.00 for both plus shipping and PayPal fees. Must be a confirmed PayPal.

Separately I am asking for the Regen Amber $160.00 plus shipping and PayPal fees. The Regen Green board I am asking $60.00 plus shipping and PayPal fees.

I have a perfect rating on Audiogon under the same handle.

iPhone 4-23-2016 235.jpg

iPhone 4-23-2016 241.jpg

Ambassador for Sound Galleries Monaco and Taiko Audio The Netherlands 

Sound Test USA

[email protected]

Sound Galleries SGM 2015 Music Server>ROON-all rates up-sampled to DSD512 by HQ Player>Sablon Reserva 2017 USB>T+A DAC 8 DSD>Merrill Audio Veritas Ncore NC1200 Mono Amps>B&W 802D>High Fidelity Cables Interconnect, Speaker & Power Cords for Amps & SGM & T+A>Power Conditioning High Fidelity MC-6 Hemisphere>T+A & Hemisphere supported by Stillpoints Ultra Mini - B&W 802D & Veritas supported by Stillpoints Ultra SS>All sitting on IKEA Aptitlig bamboo butcher blocks - Taiko Audio Setchi active grounding on SGM & T+A

I am selling my Regen Amber and the Regen Green board. The Amber is in the case while the Green is just the board. However you can get a case made for the Green for around $30-$50, depending on material used. Though it can be used without a case.

The Amber comes with the original box, power supply, instructions and all original cables and adapter.

My asking price is $195.00 for both plus shipping and PayPal fees. Must be a confirmed PayPal.

Separately I am asking for the Regen Amber $160.00 plus shipping and PayPal fees. The Regen Green board I am asking $60.00 plus shipping and PayPal fees.

I have a perfect rating on Audiogon under the same handle.

I am lowering the combo price of the Amber and Green Regen.

The price for both together is $150.00 plus shipping and PayPal fees.

I will sell them separately also.

The Amber-$130.00 plus shipping and PayPal fees.

The Green-$40.00 plus shipping and PayPal fees.

Sound Test USA

[email protected]

Sound Galleries SGM 2015 Music Server>ROON-all rates up-sampled to DSD512 by HQ Player>Sablon Reserva 2017 USB>T+A DAC 8 DSD>Merrill Audio Veritas Ncore NC1200 Mono Amps>B&W 802D>High Fidelity Cables Interconnect, Speaker & Power Cords for Amps & SGM & T+A>Power Conditioning High Fidelity MC-6 Hemisphere>T+A & Hemisphere supported by Stillpoints Ultra Mini - B&W 802D & Veritas supported by Stillpoints Ultra SS>All sitting on IKEA Aptitlig bamboo butcher blocks - Taiko Audio Setchi active grounding on SGM & T+A

Bump

Sound Test USA

[email protected]

The Regen Green is Sold.

The Regen Amber is still available. Asking $130.00 plus shipping and PayPal fees. All reasonable offers considered.

Sound Test USA

[email protected]

The Regen Green is Sold.

The Regen Amber is still available. Asking $130.00 plus shipping and PayPal fees. All reasonable offers considered.

Bump. Make offer!

Sound Test USA

[email protected]