IGNORED

Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 3 - Skylake Motherboard for audio

Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 3

Gigabyte Gaming G3 MB 4.jpg

Skylake Motherboard w/DAC-UP (low noise USB power), quality audio caps, swappable op amp, USB 3.1, dual M.2 etc.

Gigabyte Product Page: GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1151 - GA-Z170X-Gaming 3 (rev. 1.0)

Amazon pricing & reviews: Amazon.com: Gigabyte LGA1151 Intel Z170 ATX DDR4 Motherboards GA-Z170X-Gaming 3: Computers & Accessories

Had this latest gen motherboard installed for just a couple of days...when the upgrade bug bit me (what's new, eh? ;) and I went up to the $$ feature rich G1 model + an i7.

This impulsive move was also influenced by exciting & innovative product launches like the microRendu which promises to lessen the potential sonic penalties incurred by a more powerful/noisy config at the server end...

Asking $75. I will take care of the Paypal fees if you handle the shipping costs. All original packaging included (see snapshots above). Feel welcome to PM with any questions, thanks.

Gigabyte Gaming G3 MB 1.jpg

Gigabyte Gaming G3 MB 2.jpg

Gigabyte Gaming G3 MB 3.jpg

Did you compare the DAC up USB to the standard USB ports? If so was there any difference? I like the features on this board and I'm a big Gigabyte fan so this may be my next move. What CPU did you run with this board? Thanks!