IGNORED

Where do get music from?

I've never seen 32-bit files for sale, and 384 kHz is very rare (only 2L comes to mind). Now that matters little since no DAC has more than about 20 bits of actual resolution, no matter how many bits of input they accept, and no music contains frequencies over 100 kHz. Even if the instruments occasionally extend higher, microphones don't pick it up, and even if they did, speakers wouldn't reproduce it. 24-bit 192 kHz is more than enough for music delivery.

I've never seen 32-bit files for sale, and 384 kHz is very rare (only 2L comes to mind). Now that matters little since no DAC has more than about 20 bits of actual resolution, no matter how many bits of input they accept, and no music contains frequencies over 100 kHz. Even if the instruments occasionally extend higher, microphones don't pick it up, and even if they did, speakers wouldn't reproduce it. 24-bit 192 kHz is more than enough for music delivery.

I think the ultrasonic thing is something of a red herring. I would guess any SQ advantage has more to do with avoiding filtering steps in ADC and/or DAC.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

Where can i get music that has 32-384Hz; basically the highest quality to take full advantage of my DAC

The best way to take full advantage of your dac is to match it to other components capable of bringing out the best in it.

I think the ultrasonic thing is something of a red herring. I would guess any SQ advantage has more to do with avoiding filtering steps in ADC and/or DAC.

Yes, and 192 kHz sample rate already offers plenty enough margin. Look at the 2L recordings, and you'll find that there's nothing whatsoever (except SDM noise) even close to 100 kHz. Filtering for 192 kHz sample rate is not a problem.