IGNORED

Album art with Asset UPNP

Hi All,

I have a number of albums in WAV file format, so am manually adding in album art. With Asset UPNP, I can see that Folder.jpg give you the art for the artist and cover.jpg for each album folder. But when you click on the track to expand, I'm not getting the art.

Some albums purchased do show the art when full screen.

Any ideas/help appreciated.

Hi All,

I have a number of albums in WAV file format, so am manually adding in album art. With Asset UPNP, I can see that Folder.jpg give you the art for the artist and cover.jpg for each album folder. But when you click on the track to expand, I'm not getting the art.

As I understand it WAV does not use a standardized approach that allows art to be embedded in a track. One of the reasons I abandoned WAV and went to lossless FLAC

Regards,

Dave

Audio system

Hi All,

I use Asset UPnP and wav files with album art as folder.jpg in each folder. Works fine with my streamer (Moon MiND). Maybe it's your streamer/network player that does not "see" the art?