IGNORED

What's your occupation?

(Odd you didn't spell your specialty correctly.)

I'm willing to forgive that if the profession isn't "English teacher."

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

Possibly, but I think we have quite a few paranoid schizophrenics. (Odd you didn't spell your specialty correctly.)

Sorry but swedish is my native language. In swedish it's called "schizofreni" and I simply mixed the languages together a bit. Perhaps you can check my other 18 posts for spelling and grammar misstakes and send me some feedback?

Minim server,Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit),Auralic Vega, Auralic Aries,Krell Kav-280p, Krell Kav-2250, B&W 802d, Nordost SPM XLR, Nordost Red Dawn XLR, Purist Audio Design Vesta, Wireworld electra 7, 2x2m +1x1m, Harmony Logitech oneKinsky -"folder-view setting" (Lightning DS -just for setup)

Sorry but swedish is my native language. In swedish it's called "schizofreni" and I simply mixed the languages together a bit. Perhaps you can check my other 18 posts for spelling and grammar misstakes and send me some feedback?

Don't worry, you are in the right place on the right time. Changing the spelling will not alter your diagnosis :)

Roch

Walmart Superstore greeter

Tidal / Qobuz--> Roon--> Fios Gigabit--> Netgear Prosafe GS105 --> Supra 8-->EtherRegen --> Fiber--> opticalRendu / CI Audio LPS --> Curious Evolved Link --> Chord Qutest--> AQ Water --> Belles Aria Integrated--> AQ Robin Hood--> Kudos Super 20's

Ii have had 30 different doctors do a rectal exam on me. ( No it wasn't a really busy afternoon... )

I found that surgeons don't have sense of humour, when I told one I love you two and mouthed call me....

He came back with a nurse as a chaperone.

My day job isn't the Midnight Cowboy...

Rolls-Royce Aerospace associate manufacturing engineer.

I do colouring in on planning documents..

Sadly, even if the surgeon had a sense of humor, everyone is so sue happy these days he was probably more worried about protecting himself from a lawsuit than wondering if you were joking or not.

I laughed though.

No electron left behind.

It still is...

Does it become a CV list ....or the rare insight into others experiences... 8^) life is life ,warts and all.. even the people who remove warts...

I am a firm believer in... If it's in the known universe or you can make it up in your head...

You can talk about it......

Or its baby Moses syndrome. ...

Being... in- de-Nile ... [emoji6]

Not totally..... just a bit... still nice to see what our erudite contemporaries elude too beyond a computer fasard of musical delectation.

I'd like to see the caveat of what it's like to be a.....

A bit of fun doesn't destroy this great thread humour or base crudeness aside.

Keep smiling

Best regards

Dave [emoji4]

Former: double naught spy and brain surgeon

Current: fry cook

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

Sounds fancy though... The hardest thing about my job title is its spelling.

Rolls-Royce Aerospace associate manufacturing engineer. Great on a CV or chatting to a girl in a bar....

Real meaning: lowest level, paper chasing factory monkey..... But I do get to drink tea all day... Well if the Euro haters get us kicked out. ... Some tea if I still have a job....

we ruined it with our attempts at humor...

What's so funny about being a Walmart greeter? Are you saying my occupation is a joke?

Tidal / Qobuz--> Roon--> Fios Gigabit--> Netgear Prosafe GS105 --> Supra 8-->EtherRegen --> Fiber--> opticalRendu / CI Audio LPS --> Curious Evolved Link --> Chord Qutest--> AQ Water --> Belles Aria Integrated--> AQ Robin Hood--> Kudos Super 20's