IGNORED

What's your occupation?

are my favorite ice cream flavors

My last business card reads: International Carrier Relations Manager IP at one of the global telecom operators.

Which was then the title for managing peering and planning/negotiating/buying infrastructure/capacities in international wholesale telecom markets, e.g. submarine cables, Fiber, Leased Lines, Colocation and IP based services. Having a proper education in Business Administration made me more a guy who dealt with relations and numbers but lacking the deep technical knowledge of an engineer.

Nonetheless, that was nearly a decade ago, before I changed countries and became privateer in a small French town at the age of 42.

Nowadays, I have an occupation in child (now already teenager) and retriever education plus housekeeping and gardening, while my wife takes care about our income.

I had a longer period without any evolution on the audio/Hifi/High End subject as I was deeply annoyed by the quality of reproduction in digital sourced music for a while, which for me led much to often to listening fatigue. Due to my readings on CA my gear has changed significantly and I have won back my joy of listening to excellent music and performances.

Tom / Val de la Loire

BTW: early retirement could be awesome if you have a lot of peers around to have fun.