IGNORED

Böhm: Beethoven's 6th Sym, 24 bit 96 kHz

I appreciate your effort, thank you. Still I do believe our interpretation of something said or written by other person is exactly our interpretation given in accordance to our system of believes, our ability to understand, etc. To comment or interpret somebody is to comment or interpret ourself, nobody else.

So you're not trying to communicate at all? That explains a lot. Everything you post is to be taken as having no intended meaning. And so the best way to interpret it is to ignore it as meaningless, or bullsh*t, or whatever anyone fancies.

So you're not trying to communicate at all? That explains a lot. Everything you post is to be taken as having no intended meaning. And so the best way to interpret it is to ignore it as meaningless, or bullsh*t, or whatever anyone fancies.
As you wish. In fact, I was merely saying I do not feel responsible to clean misinterpretations in someone head who happen to read my post.

Human mind is a perfect tool for multiplying misinterpretations. Person can not control it even within his own head, why bother about all the rest.

Good for you. You get to be a douche for the rest of your life! How exciting.

So do your endearing properties come from being Jewish?

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality.