IGNORED

Lampizator Transport (upgraded version)

My very special Lampizator Transport is for sale for 950€ including delivery to EU (not including PayPal fees or shipping outside EU).

The sound is amazing, absolutely transparent and natural.

I got it from a very good customer of Mr Fikus in Poland. This person had 2 identical transports done by Lukasz to his specifications. This Transport consists on the standard Lampizator Transport model based on a brand new Logitech Squeezebox Duet (remote included) with the following upgrades:

- 300€ "Abbas Audio" Gold tube master clock - is a key element to achieve high-quality sound,

- Power outlet and RCA connectors - Furutech Rhodium,

- Carling power switches separated for the clock and Logitech board,

- Internal wiring: Neotech silver, gilded copper, etc.,

- Power resistors. the clock and in stabilizing plate Caddock, tantalum and carbon AudioNote Amtrans,

- Better tubes (I do not remember now which ones) :)

- Caps: Duelund, Mundorf, Clarity Cap, .... (I will include extra caps to allow a bit of rolling)

- Improvements in the power supply.

Digital RCA and I2S outputs (I never tested the I2S one as my DAC does not support it)

See pictures attached.

Cheers,

Victor.

4b.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Price reduced to 750€

The Lampizator Transport does not have storage. It is kind of a tuned Squeezebox in Superman steroids with ethernet/WIFI input and digital RCA and I2S outputs.

The audio files need to be stored in a computer acting as a Squeezebox/Logitech server and the Lampizator Transport reads the files from that server and send them to the DAC.

The Transport needs to be connected to your LAN network as any other home device and then you select/play the files using the included remote controller or any kind of Android/Apple device. The following image illustrate this more or less:

lan_lampizator.jpg

I will add pictures of the internals tonight.

Cheers

To offer more options:

- 600 EUR with a smaller Abbas Audio tube clock, the one that came with the transport.

- 750 EUR with the Abbas Audio Gold tube master clock

Including delivery to EU (not including PayPal fees or shipping outside EU)

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Last price reduction:

- 550 EUR with a smaller Abbas Audio tube clock, the one that came with the transport.

- 700 EURwith the Abbas Audio Gold tube master clock

Including delivery to EU (not including PayPal fees or shipping outside EU)Cheers

• 2 years later...