IGNORED

Line Magnetic LM-502CA owner.....USB Drivers?

I picked up a second hand LM-502CA, but the seller did not include the driver disc. I'm currently using the optical input and will likely end up using the AES/EBU input, but I feel that I will need the drivers at some point if I ever use the USB input. Are there any owners here who would be willing to send me a copy of the disc? I can pay for shipping and the blank disc/usb thumb drive. I contacted the seller and have asked him to send me the disc. I also emailed Line Magnetic directly requesting the drivers, but I figured I'd try to cover all my bases and ask other owners as well. Thanks.

Kevin T

FYI: The links to the drivers on Line Magnetic's site do not work. I should be so lucky.

Have you tried contacting their customer support?

Dedicated Line DSD/DXD | Audirvana+ | iFi iDSD Nano | SET Tube Amp | Totem Mites

Surround: VLC | M-Audio FastTrack Pro | Mac Opt | Panasonic SA-HE100 | Logitech Z623

DIY: SET Tube Amp | Low-Noise Linear Regulated Power Supply | USB, Power, Speaker Cables | Speaker Stands | Acoustic Panels

Yes, I sent an email to them already. On a lark, I went into the Chinese version of their site and was able to download the v1.56 and v1.61 of the driver as the link was different than what they had on their English site. I tried to load the v1.61, but the .exe file does not work. I'll try to test out the v1.56 I was able to download later today. Hopefully everything will be fine.

Kevin T