IGNORED

Audirvana 2.4 + remote app 1.5

Yepp, it does this here too.

Which DAC do you have? Some DACs are not muting their analog outputs when switching to/from DoP.

If it has a volume control, you may try to activate the option "mute volume during sample rate change" in the audio system page of the preferences.

Otherwise, it is a fix that should take place in the DAC firmware. You may want to ask your DAC manufacturer for such a few, as it may already be existing in a beta version of the new firmware.

MBP 15"/Mac Mini, Audirvana Plus, Audioquest Diamond USB, AMR DP-777, exD DSD DAC (for DSD), Pioneer N-70AE, Audioquest Niagara balanced/Viard Audio Design Silver HD, Accuphase E-560, Cabasse Sumatra MT420

Same. It looks like it is syncing (I see the blue bar) but nothing is ever added. I just manually sync once in a while.

A.

Where is the sync folder located? As per OS X limitation, there is no file monitoring (so no automatic synchronization) on a network folder.

Which change is it? Is is a file modification? If yes, with which other application has it been done? Has the file last modified date been correctly changed to a value after the previous one?

MBP 15"/Mac Mini, Audirvana Plus, Audioquest Diamond USB, AMR DP-777, exD DSD DAC (for DSD), Pioneer N-70AE, Audioquest Niagara balanced/Viard Audio Design Silver HD, Accuphase E-560, Cabasse Sumatra MT420

Hi Damien

Are their any plans to have Spotify streaming facility

Cheers

Lee

Sources are: Mac Mini 2010 / Nottingham Analogue Hyperspace c/w Jelco 750 D and Denon DL 103 MC cartridge. Phono Stage: EAR 834P. Power Amp: Audio Note Empress Silver into a Hattor passive pre. DAC: Lampizator Atlantic and Humming Board NAA Speakers: Horns.pl Mummys. Cables: Duelund DC 16 GA  - Audionote AN-SPX 27 Strand RCA and Albedo Silver RCA and Western Electric WE 16 GA. All digital music played through a Mac Mini using Roon and HQP. Power Supply: Gigawat PC2-EVO

2.5 is now released!

Enjoy the TIDAL integration!

And A+ Remote 1.6 update too. Maybe give just some time for the Apple servers to replicate.

Damien

Awesome! Thanks Damien [emoji846]

Not using any subscription services, but curious about other changes you might have made.

TF cards - USB  -> GentooPlayer in RAM on Rpi4b, Ian’s PurePi II, FIFO Q7, HDMI-pro  -> Audio GD R-27 -> S.A.T. Infinity monoblocks -> Gallo Stradas + TR-3 sub / Erzetich Phobos

Awesome! Thanks Damien [emoji846]

Not using any subscription services, but curious about other changes you might have made.

Release 2.5

• TIDAL Streaming Integration
  • TIDAL Streaming promotion: 3 months free trial of TIDAL HiFi voucher for Audirvana Plus purchased license owners
  • TIDAL Streaming remote control with A+ Remote 1.6
  • Hyperlink navigation (albums, artists, composers) for streaming services
  • Streaming browse history (previous and next buttons)
  • Streaming favorite tracks set/unset
  • Bug fixes:
    • Play Queue playing track highlight fixes
    • Fix tracks duplication when the network share id changed
    • Fix unable to restart playback after having tried to play a non streamable album
    • Other bug fixes

Audio-Technica DSR5BT; Audio-Technica ATH-WP900 (balanced); FOCAL Clear (balanced); OPPO PM-3 (Double Helix Molecule 2.0 balanced cable); KEF M500; KEF Space One
OPPO HA-1; MERIDIAN Explorer2; MERIDIAN Explorer; & AUDIOQUEST Jitterbugs 
SONY NW-WM1A (Double Helix Molecule SE balanced cable for OPPO PM-3)
DEFINITIVE TECHNOLOGY Incline speakers & ProSub800 subwoofer
MacBook Pro Retina 15" (13,3); Audirvana Plus 3.x; & AIFF files
Where is the sync folder located?

Which change is it?

Has the file last modified date been correctly changed to a value after the previous one?

It's a locally-attached external Thunderbolt drive.

I dragged and dropped a folder containing a movie soundtrack into my music folder.

I did not change the dates.

Audirvana was not running at the time - perhaps my example is a case that is not expected to be detected?

A.

Update works smooth as posible . Great Job

+1. Thank you Damien!

Just for music:Mac Mini 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 60GB SSD, 16GB RAM (Mid 2011) OS X El Capitan 10.11.3 > WD NAS 6TB > Audirvana+>Roon Server > HQPlayer >iPad for Roon Remote> Teac UD-503 DAC > Audio Quest Cinnamon USB cable > Cambridge Audio Azur 840C > Cambridge Audio Azur 840A > Polk LSi 15 > DIY Speaker Cables.

Which DAC do you have? Some DACs are not muting their analog outputs when switching to/from DoP.

If it has a volume control, you may try to activate the option "mute volume during sample rate change" in the audio system page of the preferences.

Otherwise, it is a fix that should take place in the DAC firmware. You may want to ask your DAC manufacturer for such a few, as it may already be existing in a beta version of the new firmware.

Damien, please do investigate further as 'muting volume during sample rate change' does nothing for this particular problem. However, the problem disappears (almost imperceptible pops) if Integer mode is unchecked so it may have something to do with it rather than hardware/firmware.

2.5 is now released! Enjoy the TIDAL integration! And A+ Remote 1.6 update too.

Wow, that was fast! I had a free trial of TIDAL Hifi and several months of paid subscription more than a year ago. Would I qualify for the 3 months free trial or is it for new subscribers only? Is this offer for existing A+ licenses or for new licensees only?

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

Release 2.5

• TIDAL Streaming Integration
  • TIDAL Streaming promotion: 3 months free trial of TIDAL HiFi voucher for Audirvana Plus purchased license owners
  • TIDAL Streaming remote control with A+ Remote 1.6
  • Hyperlink navigation (albums, artists, composers) for streaming services
  • Streaming browse history (previous and next buttons)
  • Streaming favorite tracks set/unset
  • Bug fixes:
    • Play Queue playing track highlight fixes
    • Fix tracks duplication when the network share id changed
    • Fix unable to restart playback after having tried to play a non streamable album
    • Other bug fixes

Just started the Tidal Hi-Fi trial... oh man, it sounds good, and have not run into any issues. As a huge R&B/Soul/Hip Hop fan, I'm now worried that I have to scrimp some more to maintain this subscription. Color me impressed!

SQ, which I found top notch in A+ 2.4, has not taken a step back. This is great. And the Remote 1.6 is great too.

Excellent work Damien!

Late 2012 Mac Mini > Audirvana+3 > iFi Zen Stream > Heimdall 2 USB >  iFi iDSD Micro BL > Pass Labs INT-30A > DeVore The Nines! + REL Strata III

Well-Tempered Amadeus Benz ACE SL > Pass Labs XOno

"Water is the most critical resource issue of our lifetime and our children's lifetime. The health of our waters is the principal measure of how we live on the land." - Luna Leopold

Great Job, Damien!

TiDAL works and sounds fantastic. And, thank you for including the same sort options as the native TIDAL app - I like to sort by Date Added to see what's new in my "sample queue".

"Play the volume as loud as you want - but don't touch my levels now. I got them set just the way I like 'em."

I am listening to Tidal right now (with Audirvana) , everything works very nicely. While signing up on Tidal's web site though, I tried to play some music and got a "please install Adobe Flash Player" error and my reaction was 'wow, what planet are these people on?' (or if you prefer, 'what century are these people in?').

A.

Damien,

The update seems smooth so far. Faced no issues.

Although not a big fan of streaming services, I suppose putting Tidal into it is a huge benefit. Good job there.

Let me remind you the very minor issues/points I have raised earlier. Compared to what you have achieved in this update, they are extremely minor. Yet I do believe you must be keeping to-do-list, so, there it goes:

- One cannot set the ensemble value NULL for multiple tracks for flac files (don't know about mp3s, never had them).

- A small typo in "SysOptimizer "settings window, double spaces before the word "to" (sorry for reminding this, meticulousness...)

- A humble request: would you be very kind to add "remove from playlist" to right click menu? Backspace currently does the job, yet, a nice-to-have kind of functionality.

Considering the amounts of updates and functionality you have introduced, it is quite remarkable that the main program works smoothly. Good regression!

nv

2.5 is now released!

Enjoy the TIDAL integration!

And A+ Remote 1.6 update too. Maybe give just some time for the Apple servers to replicate.

Damien

You made me very, very happy today. And what a sound quality on Tidal!

Streamer dCS Network Bridge DAC Chord DAVE Amplifier / DRC Lyngdorf TDAI-3400 Speakers Lindemann BL-10 | JL audio E-sub e110 Head-fi and reference Bakoon HPA-21 | Audeze LCD-3 (f) Power and isolation Dedicated power line | Xentek extreme isolation transformer (1KVA, balanced) | Uptone Audio EtherREGEN + Ferrum Hypsos | Sonore OpticalModule + Uptone Audio UltraCap LPS-1.2 | Jensen CI-1RR Cables Jorma Digital XLR (digital), Grimm Audio SQM RCA (analog), Kimber 8TC + WBT (speakers), custom star-quad with Oyaide connectors (AC), Ferrum (DC) and Ghent (ethernet) Software dCS Mosaic | Tidal | Qobuz

Damien

As a fellow programmer, admittedly one not qualified to carry your bit bucket, I am absolutely amazed at how good the latest version is. I will be spending a lot more time with Tidal now that i have a solid platform with stunning sound quality. I have been enjoying A+ for over a year now and I am hearing details in my music that were previously hidden. Now with Tidal integration I am in seventh heaven.

I know you are besieged with requests for fixes and updates but I urge you to sit back and take a well deserved rest after a job very well done.

Merci et bon nuit.

Doug

I would try the Tidal streaming, but I have never been able to log in. I have tried with Facebook, Twitter, and creating a log in and password. I have never once been able to log in.

edit: I just sent them a support email. Before I didn't care enough I guess.

No electron left behind.