IGNORED

Audirvana 2.4 + remote app 1.5

Version 2.3.3 nearly constant spinning wheel on my Mac Mini, 2.4 nearly constant spinning wheel on my Mac Mini. Yesterday it completely froze up my Mac Mini and had to re-boot via on button. If I have the patience to wait approx 30 seconds between each command before being able to do the next command then ok, but that's just not practicable to use.

Anything form 2.2 upwards has had this problem and only seems to get worse with every upgrade (and before asking I have put on several posts previously, but none have been answered).

Audirvana may be a great program, but if I can't use it then it's no good for me.

It's got so bad that I've essentially gave up on Audirvana and have just went back to iTunes :(

You might want to check the rest of your environment. A+ is very lightweight and not processor or resource demanding (if no upsampling is applied).

Streamer dCS Network Bridge DAC Chord DAVE Amplifier / DRC Lyngdorf TDAI-3400 Speakers Lindemann BL-10 | JL audio E-sub e110 Head-fi and reference Bakoon HPA-21 | Audeze LCD-3 (f) Power and isolation Dedicated power line | Xentek extreme isolation transformer (1KVA, balanced) | Uptone Audio EtherREGEN + Ferrum Hypsos | Sonore OpticalModule + Uptone Audio UltraCap LPS-1.2 | Jensen CI-1RR Cables Jorma Digital XLR (digital), Grimm Audio SQM RCA (analog), Kimber 8TC + WBT (speakers), custom star-quad with Oyaide connectors (AC), Ferrum (DC) and Ghent (ethernet) Software dCS Mosaic | Tidal | Qobuz

Must have been asked before...

Do you foresee adding TIDAL to Audirvana?

+1 (please, please, please!)

Streamer dCS Network Bridge DAC Chord DAVE Amplifier / DRC Lyngdorf TDAI-3400 Speakers Lindemann BL-10 | JL audio E-sub e110 Head-fi and reference Bakoon HPA-21 | Audeze LCD-3 (f) Power and isolation Dedicated power line | Xentek extreme isolation transformer (1KVA, balanced) | Uptone Audio EtherREGEN + Ferrum Hypsos | Sonore OpticalModule + Uptone Audio UltraCap LPS-1.2 | Jensen CI-1RR Cables Jorma Digital XLR (digital), Grimm Audio SQM RCA (analog), Kimber 8TC + WBT (speakers), custom star-quad with Oyaide connectors (AC), Ferrum (DC) and Ghent (ethernet) Software dCS Mosaic | Tidal | Qobuz

• 5 weeks later...
2.5 is now released!

Enjoy the TIDAL integration!

And A+ Remote 1.6 update too. Maybe give just some time for the Apple servers to replicate.

Damien

You made me very, very happy today. And what a sound quality on Tidal!

Any SQ comparisons Tidal app v A+/Tidal? TIA!

A+/Tidal is much better compared to Amarra SQ/Tidal!