IGNORED

Audirvana 2.4 + remote app 1.5

And if not, what is the workaround for subscribing to qobuz in the U.S.? I'm sure there's a thread on that, but I can't find it. Thx.

Let me try that again: 1) Any chance Tidal will be integrated into A+? 2) Is there any way that folks in the U.S. can get a Qobuz subscription that would allow us to stream it through A+. Have googled the latter, and found only rumors from 2014 that Qobuz was coming to U.S. (and that its in deep financial trouble). Anyway, I live in Calif. and would love to take advantage of A+s integration of either Tidal or Qobuz . . .

thanks!

Can't really help on the US question, but wanted to clarify that the financial worries for Qobuz are over, at least for now. After a court-imposed receivership it got acquired end of last year by French IT company Xandrie who plans to invest significant amounts of money into this business. Haven't heard anything recently with regards to a US expansion.

Back on topic: as Qobuz sublime subscriber and occasional Highresaudio client I'm very happy about the latest changes to A+ and the remote app.

Great job!