IGNORED

Microsoft updates?

I'm really tired of constantly waiting for Microsoft to come out with decent OS, the last time I was satisfied with their OS was NT4.0.

Yesterday when I arrived home, my PC with Win 10 Pro (64bit) updated, and the problems started.

1. My USB connected NuForce ICON2 did't worked any more

2. Then in the evening when I wanted to start listening music on my rig, through JRiver, not possible, kernel streaming driver

for HiFace EVO not working any more.

Anybody here with similar problems with Win 10 Version 1511, OS Build 10586.164?

Hi MM - First, I never thought I'd read about someone using good ole NT 4.0 on CA (even though I realize you aren't using it now). I was thinking about NT the other day and the fact that you had to reinstall the service packs if you made too many changes to the config and had to reboot after looking at the control panel for too long (joke, but not too far from the truth).

Anyway, can you give a bit more information about the ICON2 not working anymore? Did it just disappear from the OS? Is it working now? Do you get any errors in JRiver? What happens when you try to listen to music?

If you look through the updates that were installed, can you select recent updates and remove them one by one?

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png