IGNORED

KEF X300A + Rotel RCD 1570

Hi, I am currently using KEF X300A Wireless version and connected it thru the wifi channel and play songs from iTunes. I'm interested to buy a cdp and hook it up thru the 3.5mm jack which X300A comes with. I am looking at the Rotel RCD 1570/1520. Anyone here have experience connecting the cdp to X300A, how is the sound quality compare with USB or wifi itself?

These are not generic items. "how is the sound quality compare with USB or wifi itself?" What make and model USB or wifi product are you referring to?

Basically, I would like to see which connection method will have a better sound quality either direct connect to a CDP or USB from PC or just play thru AirPlay

Basically, I would like to see which connection method will have a better sound quality either direct connect to a CDP or USB from PC or just play thru AirPlay

If you are looking to do a test like that, it would make more sense to use your current source. If you put the Rotel in, you won't know if the difference is due to eliminating the wireless, or the CD player itself.