IGNORED

Shiit customer service?

tubes1988

I cannot speak as to why they have not returned your emails as that is their preferred method however I believe that you need to order online. I do not think they take phone orders.

Try Laura their customer service person: laura at schiit dot com

I have found them to be very responsive and helpful.

Good luck!

"Don't Believe Everything You Think"

System

anyone have a idea? Thanks.

Go somewhere else for your kit?

I have no experience whatsoever of Schiit so can't comment on the specific case, but as a rule I don't persist with companies that don't respond swiftly to initial enquiry, especially if buying online, on the simple grounds that if I'm not dealt with efficiently pre-sale, is it likely to get better or worse once I've paid...?

I cannot speak as to why they have not returned your emails as that is their preferred method however I believe that you need to order online. I do not think they take phone orders.

Try Laura their customer service person: laura at schiit dot com

I have found them to be very responsive and helpful.

Good luck!

There customer service is "Leave a message" thats as far as I can get.

That's what i have been trying to do, they wont reply to me so how can I register?

After you've placed the desired item in your cart and go to check out, there's a "Register" button on the page where it asks you to log in. Doesn't that work? (Assuming you want to go ahead and order…)

--David

Listening Room: Mac mini (Roon Core) > iMac (HQP) > exaSound PlayPoint (as NAA) > exaSound e32 > W4S STP-SE > Benchmark AHB2 > Wilson Sophia Series 2 (Details)

Office: Mac Pro >  AudioQuest DragonFly Red > JBL LSR305

Mobile: iPhone 6S > AudioQuest DragonFly Black > JH Audio JH5

They've answered several emails I've sent them.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +_iFi  AC iPurifiers >Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Conditioning+Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Listening: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Matrix Element i Streamer/DAC (XLR)+Schiit Freya>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: RPi 3B+ running RoPieee to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

tubes1988 .. I'm surprised with your experience. I've contacted Schiit several times since purchasing my Bifrost and always got a response within 2 days at most. In fact, Jason himself has even answered a couple emails. I hope this is resolved for you soon.

My experience has been positive as well. Had a pre sales question and sent them an e-mail. They responded next business day.

Digital System: Cybershaft 10MHz OCXO clock premium>Antelope Liveclock>RedNet D16>AES Cable>Mutec MC-3+ USB​>AES Cable>Schiit Yggy

One more positive impression to report. I have had several interactions with Schiit and all have been quite timely, friendly and effective. My guess is that they are off to some audio show and will get back to their usual good customer service soon.

Remember, Schiit happens!

Mike

another positive impression. I even got my bifrost delivered on a saturday (was expecting it monday) and they didn't even charge me for the faster shipping, nor did I ask them to do that. They just did :)

If I am anything, I am a music lover and a pragmatist.

And yet another positive impression -

I sent them an email amusedly telling them that a mistake in shipping speed had actually worked out to my advantage. I'd requested two-day shipping, but they'd sent it and charged me for regular speed. It turned out that during the couple of days the item (a Bifrost DAC) would have been at my home with two-day shipping, a winter storm had knocked out our power, so I couldn't have hooked up the DAC anyway. They'd actually wound up saving me money I would otherwise have spent to have the DAC sitting uselessly in my dark, cold house. I made sure to let them know I wasn't bothered at all - far from it, I was actually pleased at the savings, accidental though it was.

In return I received a very nice email from Jason Stoddard's wife, apologizing for the mixup, time stamped 1:30 am Pacific time the next morning.

I've emailed Schiit a couple of other times, and each time I've received a reply the same day.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical to EtherREGEN -> microRendu -> ISO Regen -> Pro-Ject Pre Box S2 DAC -> Spectral DMC-12 & DMA-150 -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

And yet another positive impression -

I've emailed Schiit a couple of other times, and each time I've received a reply the same day.

+1

Plus IMHO their gear is offering the best performance/value in most categories. IME their dacs outperform lots of more expensive ones and I am thrilled to own something from guys who do so much to make great sound affordable, and market it with no nonsense and a sense of humor.

Digital Source: Synology DS415+ NAS  and Small Green Computer SonicTransporter i5 Running Roon Core > Blue Jean Cable Cat6a >TP optical converter > Sonore OpticalRendu with Sonore LPS> Curious USB > Denafrips Pontus DAC

Analog Source: Dynavector XX2 mk2> Audiomods Series 5 silver arm > Sota Nova Series VI turntable w/Condor & Roadrunner motor controller/tachometer > Nagra BPS battery powered phono stage>

Both: BAT VK51SE preamp> Krell FPB300 power amp > Sound Lab A3 ESLs > > Custom room treatment > 50 yr. old ears(left-handed)

Schyyt CS was prompt and very helpful in several interactions I've had with them.

Home: Melco N1A/2 | EtherRegen+Farad | UltraRendu+Farad | Denafrips Gaia | Denafrips Terminator Plus | Jeff Rowland Coherence II Series 2 pre | Blue Circle Audio BC-202 amp | Raidho XT-1 | 2 Revel Performa3 B112 subwoofers  | PS Audio DS Power Plant 12 

Home Office: IsoRegen+LPS1.2 | Denafrips Iris | Denafrips Venus 2 | Blue Circle Audio SBT preamp|  Eddie Current Zana Deux Super | Hifiman HE-1000SE | PS Audio DS Power Plant 12

Office:  Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE w/preamp module | Blue Circle Audio BC-28 amp | Raidho X-1 | REL T/5x sub

Check your spam folder. They may be sending, but you're not receiving.

Yes. I do not think that the problem is on their end.

Just to put this to rest I emailed Laura in Customer Service at about 10pm EST last night to thank them for replacing the BNC connector on my Yggy and paying for shipping both ways. She replied at about 10am EST time this morning which would be about 7am in California.

I would call that pretty prompt...

"Don't Believe Everything You Think"

System

+1 on their customer service

Various speakers, electronics, cable, etc. on loan for manufacturers' evaluation.

More or less permanently in use:

Schiit Iggy (latest), Ayre QB-9 DSD, Ayre Codex, Uptone Audio ISO Regen/LPS-1 Power supply, Berkeley Audio Alpha USB, PS Audio LanRover, Small Green Computer, Sonore ultraRendu, gigaFOIL4 ethernet/optical filter - Keces PS-3 power supply, (3) MBPs - stripped down for music only,  AQ Diamond USB & Ethernet, Transparent USB, Curious USB, LH Lightspeed split USB, Halide USB DAC, Audirvana +, Pure Music, ASR Emitter II Exclusive Blue amp, Ayre K-5xeMP preamp, Pass X-1 preamp, Quicksilver Mid-Mono Amps, Pass XA-30.5 amp, Duelund ICs & Speaker Cables, Paul Hynes SR-7 power supply, Grand Prix Audio Monaco Isolation racks & F1 shelves, Tannoy Canterbury SEs w/custom Duelund crossovers and stands, 2 REL 212SEs, AV RoomService EVPs, ASC Tube Traps, tons of CDs, 30 IPS masters, LPs.

http://www.getbettersound.com