IGNORED

Beach Boys (Mono & Stereo) HDTracks, Acoustic Sounds download, SACD Analogue Productions? Same?

Are these downloads the same from HDTracks and Acoustic Sounds and are these lifted from the same source as the Analogue Productions SACD's. I bought HDTracks Today! in M&S and it does sound great. So much easier buying the file than the SACD then converting that to file. Help!!

Keith

Furutech GTX-D, GTX Wall Plate,106-D Cover > NCF Clearline >Custom Computer>J River [Current] > Curious Cable Evolved USB > Chord Hugo MScaler > WAVE Storm Dual BNC> Chord DAVE>DCA Stealth>my ears > audiophile brain

I called Analogue and theirs are all from the same source (I would have to believe that includes HDT as well as the others). Now if we could only have and AB comparison of the SACD, DSD, FLAC that would be interesting.

Furutech GTX-D, GTX Wall Plate,106-D Cover > NCF Clearline >Custom Computer>J River [Current] > Curious Cable Evolved USB > Chord Hugo MScaler > WAVE Storm Dual BNC> Chord DAVE>DCA Stealth>my ears > audiophile brain