IGNORED

Its a sad sad day...multiple system failures

The first component could have just failed, too. How old is the amp? I have 3 PS Audio regenerators running in the house - 2 for audio system and 1 for HT - and you can see it in my electric bill! Small price to pay for leaving them and the audio equip on full time. Worst thing for electronics is, as you noted, turning them off/on all the time. I turn the audio stuff off if I'm going to be away for a couple days. Takes a a long time for everything to come up to operating temp and sound right again - I get ~95% of the way back to optimum Ina couple CDs worth of playing time. Some people swear it takes 2 days for a DAC chip to come up to its best sound.

The first component could have just failed, too. How old is the amp? I have 3 PS Audio regenerators running in the house - 2 for audio system and 1 for HT - and you can see it in my electric bill! Small price to pay for leaving them and the audio equip on full time. Worst thing for electronics is, as you noted, turning them off/on all the time. I turn the audio stuff off if I'm going to be away for a couple days. Takes a a long time for everything to come up to operating temp and sound right again - I get ~95% of the way back to optimum Ina couple CDs worth of playing time. Some people swear it takes 2 days for a DAC chip to come up to its best sound.

The amp is about 5 years old. I used to leave it on the all the time but was just trying to save on my electricity bill. I am going to have to re-think that strategy. Perhaps I leave just the PS Audio P3 zone with the amp plugged in on the time while continuing to turn off my PCs and DAC? Those components dont have a lot of current surge at start up. I just hate the idea of leaving all my audio gear on all time when I typically only listen to my system 1-2 hours a night.

12TB NAS >> i7-6700 Server/Control PC >> i3-5015u NAA >> Singxer SU-1 DDC (modded) >> Holo Spring L3 DAC >> Accustic Arts Power 1 int amp >> Sonus Faber Guaneri Evolution speakers + REL T/5i sub (x2)

Other components:

UpTone Audio LPS1.2/IsoRegen, Fiber Switch and FMC, Windows Server 2016 OS, Audiophile Optimizer 3.0, Fidelizer Pro 6, HQ Player, Roonserver, PS Audio P3 AC regenerator, HDPlex 400W ATX & 200W Linear PSU, Light Harmonic Lightspeed Split USB cable, Synergistic Research Tungsten AC power cords, Tara Labs The One speaker cables, Tara Labs The Two Extended with HFX Station IC, Oyaide R1 outlets, Stillpoints Ultra Mini footers, Hi-Fi Tuning fuses, Vicoustic/RealTraps/GIK room treatments