IGNORED

Ethernet + Computer Enhancements?

I have a question that I cannot seem to find an answer for. I am currently streaming to my Devialet 200 via the Ethernet connection utilizing their Air application. Would my system benefit from audio related enhancements such as Fidelizer, JPlay, etc. or would I just be wasting my time and money? Everything I have read around these items seems to focus on the USB to DAC issues but no mention of a network connection.

Gary

Jplay is made for dedicated PC server solution, not an elegant choice for streaming.

It doesn't have to be a dedicated PC and latest JPLAYStreamer which is recommended for best sound is also very easy to use - works as an OpenHome renderer similar to your Aries except PC is used as renderer.

Regards,

Marcin

JPLAY & JCAT Founder

I actually have a dedicated streaming PC and have purchased both Fidelizer Pro and JPlay for use on it. Unfortunately, I also utilize JRiver and it no longer plays with JPlay. I have been considering Roon as an option to JRiver and its close minded approach to outside optimizations. Sounds like I am getting the benefits from these products regardless of my preferred connection to the DAC.

Thanks,

Gary

Gary