Song of the Day (or welcome to the ADD Generation).....

Blake

Auralic Aries Mini, Ariston RD40 & Mytek Brooklyn DAC system with Fostex TH900 & Gibson Les Paul 8 reference monitors.                           

Learn from the mistakes of others. You can never live long enough to do them all yourself. Graucho Marx

I didn't notice that it was a short version when I posted. Here is the full version:

Auralic Aries Mini, Ariston RD40 & Mytek Brooklyn DAC system with Fostex TH900 & Gibson Les Paul 8 reference monitors.                           

Learn from the mistakes of others. You can never live long enough to do them all yourself. Graucho Marx

Nicely electronic 😀

Meitner ma1 v2 dac,  Sovereign preamp and power amp,

DIY speakers with scan speak illuminator drivers.

Raal SR1a

Under development:

NUC7i7dnbe, Euphony Stylus, Qobuz.

Modded Buffalo-fiber-EtherRegen, DC3- Isoregen, Lush^2

10 hours ago, RickyV said:

Nicely electronic 😀

Not sure what happened but I didn’t meant to post Wet leg. I meant to post Metric, Nothing but time??

Strange when I quote the post you get the correct link.

Raal SR1a

Under development:

It looks fine here...

image.png.ec1caa192c233197c1c6faab7408968c.png

Windows 10 PC, Roon, HQPlayer, SOtM sMS-200Ultra, tX-USBultra, Paul Hynes SR4 (x2), Mutec REF10, Mutec MC3+USB, Devialet 1000Pro, KEF Blade.  Plus Pro-Ject Signature 12 TT for playing my 'legacy' vinyl collection.

Windows 10 PC, Roon, HQPlayer, SOtM sMS-200Ultra, tX-USBultra, Paul Hynes SR4 (x2), Mutec REF10, Mutec MC3+USB, Devialet 1000Pro, KEF Blade.  Plus Pro-Ject Signature 12 TT for playing my 'legacy' vinyl collection.

12 minutes ago, Confused said:

It looks fine here...

image.png.ec1caa192c233197c1c6faab7408968c.png

now it looks good here too, all the YouTube confusion 😁

Raal SR1a

Under development:

Adult Oriented Pop - Make It With You