IGNORED

Song of the Day (or welcome to the ADD Generation).....

21 hours ago, Iving said:

It's VE [Victory in Europe] Day in the UK - and a shifted Holiday. I moan a lot (ask my wife) - who doesn't - but I'm grateful (to all souls concerned) for the freedoms I wouldn't otherwise have.

Worthwhile diversion. Guy who posted this YT video is Maltese. Malta won a George Cross (as a strategically-located island country) for their WWII role. I was lucky enough to live in Malta as a child. Malta was truly an Eden-paradise in the 1960s/70s. Kalafrana is now a concreted-over marine container terminal. Then - it was an enormous Mediterranean swimming pool.

VE day must have been amazing and this a fitting song.

We were lucky enough to be in England and Europe returning Jan 8 this year, missing all the corona chaos.

Malta was on my itinerary but I got voted down as not a winter destination.Another time I hope.

Sound Minds Mind Sound

1 hour ago, Audiophile Neuroscience said:

VE day must have been amazing and this a fitting song.

We were lucky enough to be in England and Europe returning Jan 8 this year, missing all the corona chaos.

Malta was on my itinerary but I got voted down as not a winter destination.Another time I hope.

Well it was a sunny day - and we "performed" a tea party in our front garden, blasting Vera Lynn from my listening room!

Malta isn't too shabby in Winter. But yes - it's not tropical. I left Facebook many years ago, but one may still get the feel of "Old Malta" here: https://en-gb.facebook.com/bayretro.

Jack Bruce with Bill Lordan and Robin Trower - Life On Earth ...

Live with Gary Moore (1993)

There's got to be a way of gettin out this place we find we're in
There's got to be a way of getting out this bloody mess we're in

Take my wife – please
She's down on her blistered knees
She's dreamin' of a house called Heart's Ease
Why don't you seas come down
And take back what you spawned anyway

There's got to be a time when we can get together natur'ly
There's got to be a time when we can all be brothers and be free
There's got to be a day when there is enough love for you and me
We're gonna take the world and shake the world and what will be is gonna be

Take my life now
Time is tight now
Touch the sky now
Children of the rainbow
Livin' in a house called Heart's Ease
Why don't you seas come down
And take back what you spawned anyway

Take my heart now
Feed us kids now
Touch the sky now
Children of the rainbow
Children of tomorrow

QNAP TS453Pro w/QLMS->Netgear Switch->Netgear RAX43 Router->Ethernet (50 ft)->Netgear switch->SBTouch ->SABAJ A10d->Linn Majik-IL (preamp)->Linn 2250->Linn Keilidh; Control Points: iPeng (iPad Air & iPhone); Also: Rega P3-24 w/ DV 10x5; OPPO 103; PC Playback: Foobar2000 & JRiver; Portable: iPhone 12 ProMax & Radio Paradise or NAS streaming; Sony NWZ ZX2 w/ PHA-3; SMSL IQ, Fiio Q5, iFi Nano iDSD BL; Garage: Edifier S1000DB Active Speakers