IGNORED

Song of the Day (or welcome to the ADD Generation).....

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | Revel subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

Reading the "Album of the Evening" thread, somebody was talking about Led Zeppelin being the "heaviest" band. Made me think of this song, one I always thought of as the "heaviest", or at least close to, the heaviest I've ever heard. The entire album is pretty special if you like this type of music.

Butthole Surfers: Dust Devil

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | Revel subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

BYagzACzL&index=2

New discovery for me about two weeks ago and have since purchased two of their CD's. Very cool stuff. its a little mix of jazz, orchestral, drum n bass, electronic. Gotta listen to entire song though, or you will miss out :)

My rig

From opening (?) ceremonies of 2010 Olympics in Vancouver. (I just replaced video link with a better version. I always thought it was from the closing ceremonies. I even watched it live :))

Wow, I've heard sing it live as well. Just a great song for showing her range and fullness of her voice. Is the live version available for sale?

Pareto Audio aka nuckleheadaudio