IGNORED

Aurender N100 - Ipad Mini v4

I love my Aurender N100. All worked well with a very easy learning curve until I recently replaced my older Ipad for a new Ipad Mini, V4.

Now, when the Ipad goes inactive, I must on restarting it, go to set up and restore my Tidal username and password. Then it works fine until I need to make the Ipad mini active again. The Aurender app is otherwise working perfectly.

In other words, it forgets the username and password as soon as the Ipad goes to sleep.

Any suggested fixes? Thank you.

Alan

Hi Alan,

Are you using any special characters as your password? Quotes, forward or backward slashes, etc. may be the culprit.

If so, change your password. @, # and some others should be OK, but check them.

Brian,

Thanks for your suggestion. My password is all letters - no special characters. The Conductor App is up to date. This just started a couple of days ago. Worked great for a month before that. No system changes that I am aware of.

Alan

Thank you Brian. I upgraded both the system software and the Conductor app. Problem seems to be fixed.

Upgrading to the N100 and the Exogal Dac was a wonderful move. The have added a great deal to my enjoyment of music.

I appreciate your assistance.

Alan