IGNORED

Oppo BDP 83 Modwright Multi-Channel Solid State Upgrade

I bought this Oppo 83 about 3 years ago from the original owner who had it upgraded by Modwright. He did the solid state multi-channel upgrade.

It has worked without issue. It is in visually nearly perfect except for the little scrap on the top edge right side. I have shown it in a picture. I am giving it a 8/10. The remote has never been touched by a kid. I have the original box as well.

$550.00 and buyer pays shipping and 3% Paypal if used.

Ships from California.

I will include the US Audio Mart ad so that you can see pictures.

Oppo BDP 83 Modwright Multi-Channel Solid State Upgrade For Sale - US Audio Mart

Thanks for looking.

Christopher

Vinyl Nirvana Thorens 125 MKII+EAT JO No5 w/ SoundSmith Boran Cantilever>Gold Note PH5+HDPlex 500 ATX+
HDPlex 300>Custom W10 Server>Roon Rock>Euphony Stylus v4+Endpoint v4 Atom/JCAT XE USB>ISO Regen>
Lyngdorf TDAI-3400 w/ RoomPerfect>GR Research NX-Studio + Rythmik F18 Servo Sub
"Get Off Your Knee, Burn The Mask And Please Wake Up....You Have Been Lied To About Everything...And I Mean Everything"

Price lowered $450.00.

Vinyl Nirvana Thorens 125 MKII+EAT JO No5 w/ SoundSmith Boran Cantilever>Gold Note PH5+HDPlex 500 ATX+
HDPlex 300>Custom W10 Server>Roon Rock>Euphony Stylus v4+Endpoint v4 Atom/JCAT XE USB>ISO Regen>
"Get Off Your Knee, Burn The Mask And Please Wake Up....You Have Been Lied To About Everything...And I Mean Everything"

sold