IGNORED

wtfplay

sligolad

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, frd__ said:

Hi Manuel,

I created images for release 0.7.2 - this should fix the issue with automatic mounting of NVMe drives.

You can mount/unmount filesystems manually as you please with mount and umount commands. One recommendation would be to use subdirectories  in /media for mount target directories. wtfcui use this location.

In terms of mounting filesystem images via loop device (e.g. ISOs), it is not supported at the moment. I can add that in the future releases.

F

Wow, this was fast. :)

Of course now is working automaticaly with NVMe driver, YES!!!

Now i could test 0.7 and i already did.

Sound is cleaner, more smooth details and depth. Simply more music.

Thanks again.

Bostjan

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, frd__ said:

Here is a quick workaround for setterm --blank N, where N is the the blank delay in minutes. Here are the commands that can be used instead:

echo -ne "\e[9;N]"

or

printf "\e[9;%d]" N

The commands are equivalent. They send to terminal a control sequence of characters that set the blank timeout. Just substitute N with the number of minutes.

Using your example, to set the screen to blank after 1 minute of inactivity you can type:

echo -ne "\e[9;1]"

or

printf "\e[9;%d]" 1

Great option. 

I have pc connected to plasma TV, which doesnt like still images. 

Question:

Does anyone tried with Chord dacs? 

Will it work? Chord Mojo for example. 

Best regards, Bostjan 

• 3 months later...

Hi,

i changed TV on which is connected dedicated mini PC with VGA output.

I tried to use VGA to HDMI adapter and could see only BIOS on TV, but not anymore Wtfplayer.

Before TV has PC input, this one has HDMI.

Is any option to see wtfplay again?

1 hour ago, frd__ said:

@a333bt: It may sound silly, but did you try unplugging the adapter and plugging it again after the system has booted?

I remember having similar issues in a slightly different circumstances. It was a machine with DP output, through DP->HDMI adapter, through HDMI->VGA adapter, into VGA input of a KVM switch. I was getting a blank screen whenever a video output resolution/color depth was changed. Unplugging and re-plugging the HDMI->VGA adapter was always helping. May help in your case too.

Another option worth is trying is changing the boot mode: UEFI vs BIOS mode. It may make a difference.

F

Thanks for reply.

I tried above tips, but it seems not work for me.

This PC works with VGA to HDMI adapter on TV (Ubuntu), only with wtfplayer USB stick i have blank screen.

It seems i have to go for small vga PC monitor.