IGNORED

For sale: Sbooster Regens, various LPSes, and FMCs

For sale: Sbooster Regens, various LPSes, and FMCs

After cleaning up my music room and greatly simplifying my system, here is a list of components that are no longer needed and may be useful to others. These are all in great working order and are less than one year old. I have original boxes for everything.

- 1 Keces-DC116 100 watt dual power supply, 120 volt AC input and two DC outputs, internally adjustable from 5 volts to 9 volts, includes two DC 2.1mm cables, Note - there are a few scratches on the case top. $200 + shipping

- 2 "El cheapo" 30 watt LPSes R-core single output DC adjustable from 3.3 to 9 volts with AC and DC cables, $50 each, shipping included to US destinations

- 2 Regen Sbooster Regen DC to DC regulators with 7.5 volts input, ~6.1 volts output, $50 each, shipping included to US destinations

- 2 Tplink FMCs Gigabit Single-Mode Media Converter model MC210CS, 5 to 9 volt DC input, without power supplies, $50 for the pair + single mode fiber cable, shipping included to US destinations

Please PM me with questions or to purchase. Paypal only. US/Canadian destinations only.

Thanks Larry

Pareto Audio aka nuckleheadaudio

PM sent,

Thank You

Russ

EtherREGEN, Cary DMS 600 > Monoblock Odyssey Kismet Extremes in Stratos cases( Stillpoints, Sr Black fuses)> Paradigm Personas 5f, Combak Harmonica Footers, Cerious Technologies Matrix IC and Speaker Cable, SoTM dBl7,

Audience aR2p_TOSOX  power conditioner, Audience Au24se ,Triode Wire labs,Synergistic, power cables. 

Sold:

- 1 Keces-DC116 100 watt dual power supply, 120 volt AC input and two DC outputs, internally adjustable from 5 volts to 9 volts, includes two DC 2.1mm cables, Note - there are a few scratches on the case top. $200 + shipping

- 2 "El cheapo" 30 watt LPSes R-core single output DC adjustable from 3.3 to 9 volts with AC and DC cables, $50 each, shipping included to US destinations

- 1 Regen Sbooster Regen DC to DC regulators with 7.5 volts input, ~6.1 volts output, $50 each, shipping included to US destinations

Still available:

- 1 Regen Sbooster Regen DC to DC regulators with 7.5 volts input, ~6.1 volts output, $50 each, shipping included to US destinations

- 2 Tplink FMCs Gigabit Single-Mode Media Converter model MC210CS, 5 to 9 volt DC input, without power supplies, $50 for the pair + single mode fiber cable, shipping included to US destinations

PM me with details.

Thanks,

Larry

Pareto Audio aka nuckleheadaudio