IGNORED

For sale: Sbooster Regens, various LPSes, and FMCs

For sale: Sbooster Regens, various LPSes, and FMCs

After cleaning up my music room and greatly simplifying my system, here is a list of components that are no longer needed and may be useful to others. These are all in great working order and are less than one year old. I have original boxes for everything.

- 1 Keces-DC116 100 watt dual power supply, 120 volt AC input and two DC outputs, internally adjustable from 5 volts to 9 volts, includes two DC 2.1mm cables, Note - there are a few scratches on the case top. $200 + shipping

- 2 "El cheapo" 30 watt LPSes R-core single output DC adjustable from 3.3 to 9 volts with AC and DC cables, $50 each, shipping included to US destinations

- 2 Regen Sbooster Regen DC to DC regulators with 7.5 volts input, ~6.1 volts output, $50 each, shipping included to US destinations

- 2 Tplink FMCs Gigabit Single-Mode Media Converter model MC210CS, 5 to 9 volt DC input, without power supplies, $50 for the pair + single mode fiber cable, shipping included to US destinations

Please PM me with questions or to purchase. Paypal only. US/Canadian destinations only.

Thanks Larry

Pareto Audio aka nuckleheadaudio

PM sent,

Thank You

Russ

27x17x10 Golden Ratio room,EtherRegen>Melco N1A EX H60 server/streamer >T+A Dac 200>Coda CsIB > Paradigm Personas 5f, Combak Harmonica Footers, Townshend Podiums, Custom swarm sub system , Iconoclast 4x4 UPOCC XLR cable, Townshend F1 Fractal speaker cables  SoTM dBl7 Ethernet cable, Puritan 156, Farad 3 LPS,  Synergistic, Audience,and Triode wire labs power cabling ,Stillpoints, SR fuses,GIK Slatfusors

Sold:

- 1 Keces-DC116 100 watt dual power supply, 120 volt AC input and two DC outputs, internally adjustable from 5 volts to 9 volts, includes two DC 2.1mm cables, Note - there are a few scratches on the case top. $200 + shipping

- 2 "El cheapo" 30 watt LPSes R-core single output DC adjustable from 3.3 to 9 volts with AC and DC cables, $50 each, shipping included to US destinations

- 1 Regen Sbooster Regen DC to DC regulators with 7.5 volts input, ~6.1 volts output, $50 each, shipping included to US destinations

Still available:

- 1 Regen Sbooster Regen DC to DC regulators with 7.5 volts input, ~6.1 volts output, $50 each, shipping included to US destinations

- 2 Tplink FMCs Gigabit Single-Mode Media Converter model MC210CS, 5 to 9 volt DC input, without power supplies, $50 for the pair + single mode fiber cable, shipping included to US destinations

PM me with details.

Thanks,

Larry

Pareto Audio aka nuckleheadaudio