IGNORED

help USB hum

Try turning your wi fi off on your pc first I had the same problem when i tried to use my laptop close to my hi fi. It just screamed I eventually had to relocate it 3 meters away and via an isolation transformer. Now I use a regulated power supply for my laptop as well.

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk

Try turning your wi fi off on your pc first I had the same problem when i tried to use my laptop close to my hi fi. It just screamed I eventually had to relocate it 3 meters away and via an isolation transformer. Now I use a regulated power supply for my laptop as well.

And blutooth off as well.

ok, i moved the entire configuration that hummed, same cables, amp, source to another outlet (my main listening room which is on power conditioner), and NO HUM. YAY!!! i don't have to carry the heavy beast back to repair.

thanks for all the help everyone.

now i have to start another thread...."what makes a bigger difference, the dac or the amp"...i am surprised by my new opinion....

ok, i moved the entire configuration that hummed, same cables, amp, source to another outlet (my main listening room which is on power conditioner), and NO HUM. YAY!!! i don't have to carry the heavy beast back to repair.

thanks for all the help everyone.

now i have to start another thread...."what makes a bigger difference, the dac or the amp"...i am surprised by my new opinion....

I am very happy that things have settled :)

Alain