IGNORED

DVD Audio Extractor, Blu Rays and Iso images

I purchased a box set of Blu Rays that have 24/96 stereo and 5.1 tracks. I've created decrypted iso images, and mkv rips. However, I have not extracted the audio yet, and would like to avoid having to rip all seven of the discs a third time, as I have a slow external blu ray drive.

Is there a way to extract these tracks from the iso image or mkv rips with DVD Audio Extractor (or some other software), or am I doomed to have to repeat the ripping directly from the discs themselves? (I can boot into Windows if there is no other way.)

I purchased a box set of Blu Rays that have 24/96 stereo and 5.1 tracks. I've created decrypted iso images, and mkv rips. However, I have not extracted the audio yet, and would like to avoid having to rip all seven of the discs a third time, as I have a slow external blu ray drive.

Is there a way to extract these tracks from the iso image or mkv rips with DVD Audio Extractor (or some other software), or am I doomed to have to repeat the ripping directly from the discs themselves? (I can boot into Windows if there is no other way.)

JRiver does a nice job of this (striping audio from video), once you get it to recognize your iso files. Haven't tried MKV. Might be even easier.

(JRiver) Jetway barebones NUC (mod 3 sCLK-EX, Cybershaft OP 14)  (PH SR7) => mini pcie adapter to PCIe 1X => tXUSBexp PCIe card (mod sCLK-EX) (PH SR7) => (USPCB) Chord DAVE => Omega Super 8XRS/REL t5i  (All powered thru Topaz Isolation Transformer)

Bill,

One you have the disc ripped you should have a decrypted folder like the first pic below.

Then open DVDAE and choose the second pull down option and browse to that parent album folder (orange boxes in my pic). If needed, put in the Artist and album name and go to the yellow button (green arrow in my pick) and download tags from the world wide webnet.

DVDAE BD rip.jpg

If you are lucky the audio layers will be standard linear PCM. If 96k or 192k DTS (HD MA) then you may need to use the tool Joel refers to, along with the Arcsoft decoder. Somewhere here I have more info on it (do a search on "arcsoft"). Without that decoder these tools will only grab the 48k-based DTS core (if DTS is your only option).