IGNORED

This cable changed my life

flak

This is literally the title of a recent Amazon feedback by the buyer of a £2,299.00 Audio Quest Diamond HDMI cable that finishes with:

"...Initially I suspected my wife had been unfaithful but after 9 months a beautiful baby boy was born. But he didn't look like me, I recognised the face though. I pulled out my (now very large) blu-ray collection and put on the film we had on the night my wife joined me in my hobby, and my son looked exactly like the leading actor. Yes this HDMI cable made my films so clear and realistic, it made my wife pregnant. Thank-you Audio Quest for making such a top quality cable."

Amazon.co.uk: Steven G.'s review of Audio Quest Diamond HDMI Cable - 5.0 Meter

Even if astounding comments about cables have been read already this one leaves them behind...

:) Flavio

Warning: My posts may be biased even if in good faith, I work for Dirac Research :-)

Great - so now your teenage daughter is going to it was your audio/video system that got her pregnant. :)

Analog: Koetsu Rosewood > VPI Aries 3 w/SDS > EAR 834P > EAR 834L: Audiodesk cleaner

Digital Fun: DAS > CAPS v3 w/LPS (JRMC) SOtM USB > Lynx Hilo > EAR 834L

Digital Serious: DAS > CAPS v3 w/LPS (HQPlayer) Ethernet > SMS-100 NAA > Lampi DSD L4 G5 > EAR 834L

Digital Disc: Oppo BDP 95 > EAR 834L

Output: EAR 834L > Xilica XP4080 DSP > Odessey Stratos Mono Extreme > Legacy Aeris

Phones: EAR 834L > Little Dot Mk ii > Senheiser HD 800

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron

I don't know if this has already been discussed on this forum

AudioQuest HDMI Cables | Real HD-Audio

It has, but you can read some Bill Low of Audioquest replies on WBF Measurement forum. They don't paint a pretty pictures.

Audioquest HDMI cables - Page 8

Start here with post #71. He posts a few times using Joe Harley's account. Then a few times as WELquest before of course declining to post further. His final post being #107. You can probably guess ahead of time what he says.

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality.