IGNORED

Shell Replacement Question

dminches

If you set JRiver MC as your shell how do you to a command prompt to run the service tool?

Speakers: Vandersteen Model 7s, 4 M&K ST-150Ts, 1 VCC-5; Amplification: 2 Vandersteen M7-HPAs, CI Audio D200 MKII, Ayre V-6xe; Preamp: Doshi Audio Line Stage v3.0; Phono Pre: Doshi Audio Phono Pre; Analog: Wave Kinetics NVS with Durand Telos composite arm; SME 3012R arm, Clearaudio Goldfinger Statement v2; Reel to Reel:  Technics RS-1500; Doshi Tape Pre-Amp; Studer A810, Studer A812, Tascam BR-20; Multi-channel: Bryston SP-3; Digital: Custom PC (Sean Jacobs DC4/Euphony/Stylus)> Lampizator Pacific

When you are remotimg in via Remote Desktop I didn't think ctrl-alt-del worked.

Speakers: Vandersteen Model 7s, 4 M&K ST-150Ts, 1 VCC-5; Amplification: 2 Vandersteen M7-HPAs, CI Audio D200 MKII, Ayre V-6xe; Preamp: Doshi Audio Line Stage v3.0; Phono Pre: Doshi Audio Phono Pre; Analog: Wave Kinetics NVS with Durand Telos composite arm; SME 3012R arm, Clearaudio Goldfinger Statement v2; Reel to Reel:  Technics RS-1500; Doshi Tape Pre-Amp; Studer A810, Studer A812, Tascam BR-20; Multi-channel: Bryston SP-3; Digital: Custom PC (Sean Jacobs DC4/Euphony/Stylus)> Lampizator Pacific

When you are remotimg in via Remote Desktop I didn't think ctrl-alt-del worked.

When using remote desktop (RDP/RDC) you need to type <ctrl> + <alt> + <end> to get to Task Manager.

Another way to get to the command prompt while in JMRC is to go to the file menu, choose "Open Media File", browse to c:\windows\system32 and pick cmd.exe.

"Don't Believe Everything You Think"

System

• 2 weeks later...

JRiver Shell Issue:

I am running JRiver 21 with Windows Server 2012 R2. When I select JRiver as my Shell choice in AO, a prompt indicates that JRiver cannot be found and that I must install it in the proper Default Directory. It is installed in the C: (x86) Programs Folder - it's proper default location! And, I can play music with it in GUI and Core Mode so it IS working!

How can I solve this problem and create a JRiver Shell?

Please provide step-by-step directions.

Hi

Back when AO 1.40 was released, the newest JRiver version available was 20.

AO 2.00 will contain the needed updates for JRiver 21 as well as for the "future" version 22.

Best,

Phil

ıllıllı [  ...AO 3.00 IS HERE... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Core Audio Music Server | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide