IGNORED

Sonicorbiter - Native DSD support

vortecjr

I'm not sure if they will help and they are just tips from my research. I don't have much feedback on 512, but it works for some. Probably most people are using Roon. The Singxer has been on the native DSD list for while, but the list does not specify a max sample rate. Send me an email at [email protected].

14 hours ago, PMJ72 said:

Hello,

I see the Brooklyn DAC is listed as supporting Native DSD, will the Brooklyn DAC+ be added to the list in the near future.  I have just tested it and it is not supporting Native DSD.

Thank you

It should already work.

1 hour ago, vortecjr said:

It should already work.

Hi,

So far it is not working no matter the config I try.  I am new to the microRendu so it could be a setting issue, but I have checked the forums and tried everything I can think of to adjust.   I know the DAC will play DSD Native at 256 when it is directly hooked up to the computer.  Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.

d1.png

10 minutes ago, PMJ72 said:

Additional information regarding the lack of Native DSD I have seen people post these so hope this helps someone help me.

Thank you 

DAC Diagnostic and Roon Ready Diagnostic

microRendu.pdf

Roon Ready Diag.pdf

Based on that information the Sonicorbiter operating system will need an update for it to be supported. I have the information and it will be included in a future update. No ETA on that update.   

On 11/10/2017 at 3:47 PM, vortecjr said:

If you ask them to use the previous USB IDs (VID and PID) it would work. 

Hello,

I heard back from Mytek about the USB IDs and it does not look as if I will have much luck going that route, I will just have to wait for the next update with Sonore and hope they are able to make needed adjustments to add in compatibility with the Brooklyn DAC+.

Thanks again for your time and help!

PM

On 11/10/2017 at 6:44 AM, PMJ72 said:

Hi,

So far it is not working no matter the config I try.  I am new to the microRendu so it could be a setting issue, but I have checked the forums and tried everything I can think of to adjust.   I know the DAC will play DSD Native at 256 when it is directly hooked up to the computer.  Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.

d1.png

A bit off-topic, but I think the signal path pop-up is very useful. Is that from Roon, is it a part of the Sonicorbiter software that I haven't yet encountered, or something else? 

Living room:  Synology 218+ NAS > NUC 10 i7 > HQP Embedded > xfinity Xfi Router > Netgear GS348 Switch > Sonore Optical Module Deluxe > Sonore Signature Rendu SE Optical Tier 2 > Okto DAC 8 Stereo > Topping Pre90 Preamp > Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini > Revel F32 Concertas

Computer Desk System: Synology DS-218+ NAS > Dell XPS 8930/NUC 10 i7  > HQP Desktop > xfinity Xfi Router > EtherRegen > ultraRendu > Topping D90 DAC > Audioengine A5+'s

1 minute ago, Mike Rubin said:

A bit off-topic, but I think the signal path pop-up is very useful. Is that from Roon, is it a part of the Sonicorbiter software that I haven't yet encountered, or something else? 

Hi, 

The signal path is from Roon, if you are playing a song click the colored light next to the song at the bottom and the signal path will pop up.

f.jpeg

15 hours ago, PMJ72 said:

Hi, 

The signal path is from Roon, if you are playing a song click the colored light next to the song at the bottom and the signal path will pop up.

f.jpeg

Thanks. I am not a Roon user, but that graphic is an enticement. Maybe someday. 

Living room:  Synology 218+ NAS > NUC 10 i7 > HQP Embedded > xfinity Xfi Router > Netgear GS348 Switch > Sonore Optical Module Deluxe > Sonore Signature Rendu SE Optical Tier 2 > Okto DAC 8 Stereo > Topping Pre90 Preamp > Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini > Revel F32 Concertas

Computer Desk System: Synology DS-218+ NAS > Dell XPS 8930/NUC 10 i7  > HQP Desktop > xfinity Xfi Router > EtherRegen > ultraRendu > Topping D90 DAC > Audioengine A5+'s

I assume (uh-oh!) the information in this thread applies to the UltraRendu as well?  I only ask because the first post specifically mentions the MicroRendu, but not the Ultra.

BPT 3.5 Ultra/Reference 3A Reflectors/MSB Technology S201 Amplifier/MSB Technology Analog DAC/MSB Technology Network Renderer/Audirvana +

22 hours ago, catastrofe said:

I assume (uh-oh!) the information in this thread applies to the UltraRendu as well?  I only ask because the first post specifically mentions the MicroRendu, but not the Ultra.

The thread is actually about Sonicorbiter the operating system. 

6 hours ago, vortecjr said:

The thread is actually about Sonicorbiter the operating system. 

Thanks Jesus.  I figured as much, but since the MR is specifically listed I thought I'd ask.

BPT 3.5 Ultra/Reference 3A Reflectors/MSB Technology S201 Amplifier/MSB Technology Analog DAC/MSB Technology Network Renderer/Audirvana +

• 4 weeks later...