IGNORED

Music and flat-earthers

Some stuff you just can't make up:

Rapper BoB insists the Earth is flat: 'I didn't wanna believe it either' | Music | The Guardian

Bobby Ray Simmons Jr, better known as BoB, American rapper and music producer, believes that the Earth is flat, according to recent tweets from his account.

The rapper – who has released hits Nothin’ on You, Airplanes and Magic – posted dozens of tweets, presenting a variety of arguments as to why modern science is wrong.

“A lot of people are turned off by the phrase ‘flat earth’ ... but there’s no way u can see all the evidence and not know... grow up,” he tweeted.

He argued that if the Earth were indeed curved, evidence of that would be apparent when looking at the horizon in the distance and distant cities would be hidden from view because of curvature.

“No matter how high in elevation you are... the horizon is always eye level ... sorry cadets... I didn’t wanna believe it either,” the rapper tweeted.

CZi0pyqWwAAgC7g.jpg

Does HDtracks have any of his music available in hiresolution yet?

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

Tila Tequila has been going on about this stuff, and even weirder stuff, on her twitter feed lately too. I personally think it is a publicity stunt, but a damned entertaining one.

I suspect BoB actually believes this, which he probably figured out while giving his mind a break from reality. Here are the key lyrics from his first recorded hit, Cloud 9 (in which he refers to his wife Mary Jane...):

Goodbye – I'll be gone for awhile

I'm on cloud 9

I'll be gone for awhile

I will see you next time

I'll be gone for awhile

I'm on cloud 9

I will be gone for awhile

I'll see you next time

Maybe next time he'll bring us back another fascinating bit of new knowledge.

I suspect BoB actually believes this, which he probably figured out while giving his mind a break from reality. Here are the key lyrics from his first recorded hit, Cloud 9 (in which he refers to his wife Mary Jane...)

Keep that up and you'll be able to have a second career as a professor of hip-hop studies.

--David

Listening Room: Mac mini (Roon Core) > iMac (HQP) > exaSound PlayPoint (as NAA) > exaSound e32 > W4S STP-SE > Benchmark AHB2 > Wilson Sophia Series 2 (Details)

Office: Mac Pro >  AudioQuest DragonFly Red > JBL LSR305

Mobile: iPhone 6S > AudioQuest DragonFly Black > JH Audio JH5

I suspect BoB actually believes this, which he probably figured out while giving his mind a break from reality. Here are the key lyrics from his first recorded hit, Cloud 9 (in which he refers to his wife Mary Jane...):

Goodbye – I'll be gone for awhile

I'm on cloud 9

I'll be gone for awhile

I will see you next time

I'll be gone for awhile

I'm on cloud 9

I will be gone for awhile

I'll see you next time

Maybe next time he'll bring us back another fascinating bit of new knowledge.

Ahh, interesting. Tila was convinced if the earth were round airplanes would not be able to safely land and that she gained this insight by being an enlightened spiritual being...

No electron left behind.

If you're stupid, have no talent and want to be a musician, Rap would probably your best option.

Gives me an idea for some products. Rap approved or Rap ready cables, subs, amps etc.

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

oh. my. god... this makes me embarrassed to be a Minnesotan.

Seems that quite a few of your countrymen believe that the Lunar Landing was fake too, and that we would be burned to a crisp when passing through the Van Allen Belt, even when passing through it near the North Pole.

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020

Seems that quite a few of your countrymen believe that the Lunar Landing was fake too, and that we would be burned to a crisp when passing through the Van Allen Belt, even when passing through it near the North Pole.

Come on Alex, you aren't going to make us dig up crazy Aussies are you? Not to mention the most common place to claim the fake was filmed is in the Outback.

In western Australia a woman named Una Ronald watched the images of the Moon landing in the early hours of the morning. As the camera showed Armstrong’s fellow Apollo 11 astronaut Edwin “Buzz” Aldrin demonstrating his moon walk technique Ronald clearly saw a Coke bottle kicked into the picture from the side. The scene was edited out of later broadcasts, she says.

Come on Alex, you aren't going to make us dig up crazy Aussies are you? Not to mention the most common place to claim the fake was filmed is in the Outback.

In western Australia a woman named Una Ronald watched the images of the Moon landing in the early hours of the morning. As the camera showed Armstrong’s fellow Apollo 11 astronaut Edwin “Buzz” Aldrin demonstrating his moon walk technique Ronald clearly saw a Coke bottle kicked into the picture from the side. The scene was edited out of later broadcasts, she says.

Yeah, we have a few too, but nowhere near as many as your mob who believe that deceased little green men were taken to Area 54 along with their crashed craft !

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

Yeah, we have a few too, but nowhere near as many as your mob who believe that deceased little green men were taken to Area 54 along with their crashed craft !

Area 51 Alex. Not 54. Area 54 was used for other cover ups.

I found this reference.

found a few sites saying area 54 was a just a fictional Area

Also if it is of any help, a mitary man Charles Hall claims to have worked at Area 54

Charles Hall

Charles Hall : The Tall Whites do not live at Area 51 ( Groom Lake ) or at Area 52 ( Papoose lake ). They live underground in the mountains in Area 53. Their main base is in the mountain immediately to the east of Area 53, which is Area 54. Area 53 and Area 54 and the western parts of the Desert Southwest Game Range are known as DreamLand. It is an area that is so restricted, I used to have an official USGS map of the area that did not show any of the mountains or valleys out there. Instead, it only showed a large white area labeled " Unexplored Territory ".

I think he's getting it mixed up with Car 54, Where Are You?

Or maybe Studio 54? Perhaps "54°40' or fight"?

--David

Listening Room: Mac mini (Roon Core) > iMac (HQP) > exaSound PlayPoint (as NAA) > exaSound e32 > W4S STP-SE > Benchmark AHB2 > Wilson Sophia Series 2 (Details)

Office: Mac Pro >  AudioQuest DragonFly Red > JBL LSR305

Mobile: iPhone 6S > AudioQuest DragonFly Black > JH Audio JH5