IGNORED

Sonore microRendu

I find the connection between the hard adapter supplied with the micro rendu and my Berkeley Alpha USB very loose. Just a little nudge of the ethernet cable going into the micro rendu will cause the USB connector to wiggle around. Has anyone else seen this problem using the adapter with other equipment?

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

I find the connection between the hard adapter supplied with the micro rendu and my Berkeley Alpha USB very loose. Just a little nudge of the ethernet cable going into the micro rendu will cause the USB connector to wiggle around. Has anyone else seen this problem using the adapter with other equipment?

That connection is not meant to be structural and you need to assure that it does not move or you could damage the gear on either end.

Damnit! I just bought a microRendu and LPS-1. #FailatLife

On another note, I take back what I said when I first got my microRendu, i.e., that I was disappointed with the sound quality. Now that I've been listening to it more and have done more A/B testing, I don't know how I didn't notice the improvement! I blame it on allergies ;)

I also tried it on my headphone system, and the difference was obvious.

FYI:

We just released the details on the Big Black Friday Sale.

1. Ultimate Bundle

microRendu (black)

UltraCap LPS-1 (black)

Sonore DC-4 by Cardas

Sonore USB Adapter by Cardas

2 month Roon License

2. Essential Bundle

sonicTransporter i5

microRendu (black)

UltraCap LPS-1 (black)

Sonore DC-4 by Cardas

2 month Roon License

3. Complete Bundle

sonicTransporter AP

microRendu (black)

UltraCap LPS-1 (black)

Sonore DC-4 by Cardas

2 month Roon License

For more information click here:

MySonicorbiter

UpTone is proud to be part of the Sonore Black Friday Bundles. Good prices, great products! And they have 50 UltraCap LPS-1 units on hand and ready to go. (Jesus was far-sighted, reserving and paying for all 50 well in advance.)

I want their promotion to be successful and hope all those who had been thinking about a microRendu and/or the sonicTransporter will get in on this terrific deal.

Anyone who presently has an UltraCap LPS-1 on order with UpTone but wants to go for one of the bundles instead is welcome to cancel their order with me for an immediate refund--so you can turn around and put those funds toward a Sonore Black Friday Bundle. No problem at all.

We are swamped with orders as it is (since yesterday afternoon newly placed LPS-1 orders came with a promised date of December 21st), so the Sonore bundles are a great way to receive our groundbreaking supply a bit faster.

You have all read others reports about how the microRendu and UltraCap LSP-1 are a match made in audio heaven. So jump on it this Friday!

Cheers,

--Alex C.

UpTone is proud to be part of the Sonore Black Friday Bundles. Good prices, great products! And they have 50 UltraCap LPS-1 units on hand and ready to go. (Jesus was far-sighted, reserving and paying for all 50 well in advance.)

I want their promotion to be successful and hope all those who had been thinking about a microRendu and/or the sonicTransporter will get in on this terrific deal.

Anyone who presently has an UltraCap LPS-1 on order with UpTone but wants to go for one of the bundles instead is welcome to cancel their order with me for an immediate refund--so you can turn around and put those funds toward a Sonore Black Friday Bundle. No problem at all.

We are swamped with orders as it is (since yesterday afternoon newly placed LPS-1 orders came with a promised date of December 21st), so the Sonore bundles are a great way to receive our groundbreaking supply a bit faster.

You have all read others reports about how the microRendu and UltraCap LSP-1 are a match made in audio heaven. So jump on it this Friday!

Cheers,

--Alex C.

I may cancel and get the Ultimate bundle.

Cheers,

--Alex C.

Wow thank you

Can I ask will the St i5 be with no hdd? Is it possible to select drives as part of this bundle?

Thank you

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using Computer Audiophile mobile app

Peach Audio Iso Transformer, Linn Akurate DSM, McIntosh MA2275 

Paradigm 30th Anniversary Tributes, SVS SB13 Ultra x2, Dynaudio BM5A MKII

Cheers,

--Alex C.

That is a very cool offer Alex!

I'm definitely no software developer and this may still not be of use but looks like there are open source licences.

What that likely means is that their code contains some open source components.

Wow thank you

Can I ask will the St i5 be with no hdd? Is it possible to select drives as part of this bundle?

Thank you

Just buy the combo and leave a message in the comments section of the order that you want an internal SSD and what size (1TB, 2TB, 4TB). Later you will be sent a PayPal bill via e-mail.

FYI:

We just released the details on the Big Black Friday Sale.

1. Ultimate Bundle

microRendu (black)

UltraCap LPS-1 (black)

Sonore DC-4 by Cardas

2 month Roon License

2. Essential Bundle

sonicTransporter i5

microRendu (black)

UltraCap LPS-1 (black)

Sonore DC-4 by Cardas

2 month Roon License

3. Complete Bundle

sonicTransporter AP

microRendu (black)

UltraCap LPS-1 (black)

Sonore DC-4 by Cardas

2 month Roon License

For more information click here:

MySonicorbiter

Sorry to ask so many different questions. Can a sonictransporter for roon/hqplayer be swapped into one of the deals?

Thank you

Peach Audio Iso Transformer, Linn Akurate DSM, McIntosh MA2275 

Paradigm 30th Anniversary Tributes, SVS SB13 Ultra x2, Dynaudio BM5A MKII

Would there be any problem running two microrendu Always On on the same network? One on main system and another on home office system?

Al J.

Modem/router + Keces DC-116 12V LPS - SGC Sonic Transporter + Sonore 12V LPS/Edwards Audio ISO-1 mains isolation transformer - Meicord Opal LAN cables - Aqvox Switch + Sbooster 9V LPS/Uptone LPS-1 - Etalon Isolator - Sonore Signature Rendu Special Edition + Mad Scientist Heretical USB data-only cable - Sonore Ultradigital + Uptone LPS-1 - PS Audio I2S-12 cable - HQ Player - Holo Spring Level 3 DAC -  iPeng on iPad 2 - MK Sound 300 monitors - Mad Audio Scientist Tungsten Carbide footers - Niels Larsen NLE speaker cables - Walker Audio Reference Plus HIGH Definition Links - 2 MK Sound MX350 subs - Shakti Stones - Herbie's Super Sonic Stabilizers - Herbie's Tenderfeet - Stillpoints ERS EMI/RFI sheets - Gutwire Ultimate Ground + Entreq Minimus + Silver Minimus grounding boxes - Symposium Rollerblocks - Symposium Ultra platform - Akiko Tuning Sticks

Can I use something like the linn kazoo app to stream tidal to a Microrendu?

Thank you

Yes. Here is how to do it: http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f26-sonore-sponsored/sonicorbiter-tidal-qobuz-setup-openhome-28520/