IGNORED

Sonore microRendu

BTW:

The September shipment of microRendu will include a 60 day trial coupon for Roon Server.

Hi Jesus - can those that just purchased recently not have the Roon Server option too? We were early adopters and therefore as loyal customers we would be very grateful!!

Keith - microRendu into a DCS Puccini with uclock and Paganini upsampler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Jesus - can those that just purchased recently not have the Roon Server option too? We were early adopters and therefore as loyal customers we would be very grateful!!

Keith - microRendu into a DCS Puccini with uclock and Paganini upsampler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just email me.

The best I can do is send you another coupon if you order another Sonore product from us:)

Same here :-)

Sounds like Sonore should work a deal with Roon for referrals for lifetime memberships. That's stellar cross company marketing. Also a great selling point for the µRendu.

W10 NUC i7 (Gen 10) > Roon (Audiolense FIR) > Motu UltraLite mk5 > (4) Hypex NCore NC502MP > JBL M2 Master Reference +4 subs

Watch my Podcast https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXMw_bZWBMtRWNJQfTJ38kA/videos

I don't think you guys are able to commit to something for a lifetime:)

Jesus, you get my best post ever award!

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

Hi Jesus

I received my uRendu in the July batch and I'm loving it. A quick Q - have any of the subsequent software releases improved SQ at all? Is it worth me asking the unit to download an update? I work on the basis that if it ain't broke, don't fix it ;-)

Nikko

I'm running sonic transport, mRendu, and Roon. You should be connecting an Ethernet cable between the sonic transport and your router. Enter the same time sonictransporter URL you use to configure your mRendu. You should see both the sonictransporter and the mrendu both discovered on the same page. Configure the mrendu application switcher to run roon. Then click on the sonictransporter configure it to discover your NAS by entering the path to your music directory.

Sent from my VIVO XL using Computer Audiophile mobile app

Hi Jesus

I received my uRendu in the July batch and I'm loving it. A quick Q - have any of the subsequent software releases improved SQ at all? Is it worth me asking the unit to download an update? I work on the basis that if it ain't broke, don't fix it ;-)

Nikko

We are just working on routine stuff. I'll leave it up to you to update or not.

As a reminder this is the proper update procedure:

1. Go to Apps and select Software Manager

2. Now select Update

3. Wait for "Back to main menu" to appear at the bottom of the screen and ignore any Complete notices.

I'm using Mytek Brooklyn DAC and not sure what this line means from DAC diagnostics on mysonic orbiter page.

amixer: Mixer hw:0 load error: Broken pipe

It's nothing. That just means that the DAC's USB interface does not have additional information to display in that section.

While waiting for LPS-1, may I use MCRU 7.5V/2.5A power supply to uR? I have uR for around 1 month but still have no chance to use. I suppose LPS-1 will release faster than I expected. After LPS1 release, I can use that power unit on LPS1

Sent from my iPhone using Computer Audiophile

I have not tried it, but it should be okay.