IGNORED

Sonore microRendu

The Mr is a great product. I have accounts with both Google and tidal but I think it would help more than just me to have Google play support. I'm guessing there is contractual complications but 1 billion downloads vs 1 million is substantial.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using Computer Audiophile mobile app

1479474398509.jpg

1479474404580.jpg

Peach Audio Iso Transformer, Linn Akurate DSM, McIntosh MA2275 

Paradigm 30th Anniversary Tributes, SVS SB13 Ultra x2, Dynaudio BM5A MKII

UpTone is proud to be part of the Sonore Black Friday Bundles. Good prices, great products! And they have 50 UltraCap LPS-1 units on hand and ready to go. (Jesus was far-sighted, reserving and paying for all 50 well in advance.)

I want their promotion to be successful and hope all those who had been thinking about a microRendu and/or the sonicTransporter will get in on this terrific deal.

Anyone who presently has an UltraCap LPS-1 on order with UpTone but wants to go for one of the bundles instead is welcome to cancel their order with me for an immediate refund--so you can turn around and put those funds toward a Sonore Black Friday Bundle. No problem at all.

We are swamped with orders as it is (since yesterday afternoon newly placed LPS-1 orders came with a promised date of December 21st), so the Sonore bundles are a great way to receive our groundbreaking supply a bit faster.

You have all read others reports about how the microRendu and UltraCap LSP-1 are a match made in audio heaven. So jump on it this Friday!

Cheers,

--Alex C.

Wow thank you

Can I ask will the St i5 be with no hdd? Is it possible to select drives as part of this bundle?

Thank you

FYI:

We just released the details on the Big Black Friday Sale.

1. Ultimate Bundle

microRendu (black)

UltraCap LPS-1 (black)

Sonore DC-4 by Cardas

Sonore USB Adapter by Cardas

2 month Roon License

2. Essential Bundle

sonicTransporter i5

microRendu (black)

UltraCap LPS-1 (black)

Sonore DC-4 by Cardas

2 month Roon License

3. Complete Bundle

sonicTransporter AP

microRendu (black)

UltraCap LPS-1 (black)

Sonore DC-4 by Cardas

2 month Roon License

For more information click here:

MySonicorbiter

Sorry to ask so many different questions. Can a sonictransporter for roon/hqplayer be swapped into one of the deals?

Thank you

Just buy the Complete combo and leave a message in the comments section of the order that you want Roon/HQPlayer. Later you will be sent a separate PayPal invoice for $300.

I know this is a deal but there is roughly $700rrp difference between the 2 units

Remember these are about the size of a credit card plus ~3/4" tall and the disappear into the back of the rack. Anyway, this is your chance to get a black one. They do look really cool in black though:)

For me it will be visible but I am happy with black and that's why I will jump on this.

I know in this crazy audio world people want a specific colour and I think it makes sense to offer both colours if plausible from a business point of view, there is a fair amount of interest in a black casing

I want to personally thank everyone who participated in the sale....enjoy!

Thank you for the offer.

Also, all of you guys are doing an incredible job with your customer service and helping people above and beyond on these forums. Just reading how much detail you go into and the patience you all have in repeating the same answers over and over is very, very impressive. The demand for your products already shows knowledge, expertise and respect for customers. I believe you (if aren't already) are going to be very big hitters in this side of the audio world.

The devialet is marketed as an all in one product. I don't want to take away sales of sonore but why why wouldn't you use air?

-Peach Audio Balanced Isolation Power Supply, Uptone LPS-1, Sonore Microrendu, Geek Pulse S Infinity, McIntosh MA2275, Paradigm 30th Anniversary Tributes, SVS SB13 Ultra

-Cambridge 752BD Oppomod PSU, Halcro MC50, Sonos ZP90 (Cullen Mod), Cyenne Audio CY-3100 DAC , Denon AVR4520, Aaron ATS-5, Aaron CC-250, Epos Epic 5, Cambridge Audio Azur 551R V2

I never had a problem with it but sad you have. It was the only thing good about devialet imo

-Peach Audio Balanced Isolation Power Supply, Uptone LPS-1, Sonore Microrendu, Geek Pulse S Infinity, McIntosh MA2275, Paradigm 30th Anniversary Tributes, SVS SB13 Ultra

-Cambridge 752BD Oppomod PSU, Halcro MC50, Sonos ZP90 (Cullen Mod), Cyenne Audio CY-3100 DAC , Denon AVR4520, Aaron ATS-5, Aaron CC-250, Epos Epic 5, Cambridge Audio Azur 551R V2

And thanks for assuming what I do or don't know but it is an understandable reaction to an overly expensive and crappy, unreliable product

All good sorry I forgot back

• 1 month later...
Hey there Jesus, I've just taken the plunge and purchased an microRendu from you. I'm trying to understand what I'm inserting into the chain and what it does. I've read quite a bit about the device and thought it worth giving it a try without fully understanding what it is doing with the data packets coming from the media server. I'm an IT Systems Engineer by trade, but now run the IT department for my company so please be technical in your explanation. I'd really like to understand if the packets are manipulated in any way, and if so how. If they are not, is the microRendu merely filtering any upstream noise that's come across the copper?

Thanks

Sounds like you're asking for intellectual property. It's a data renderer that connects to a dac in a hifi system. If you believe it sounds good and you can play media from where you wish then its a good investment right?

Not many manufacturers explain exactly how every little piece of their product functions. These guys have explain that which they wish on their website.

5 hours ago, Charente said:

Not sure if this has already been asked ... will the 1.4 upgrade be available from VortexBox UK at some point or is the upgrade only available from Sonore US ?

And Vortexbox Aus?

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, charlesphoto said:

Well, if the 1.4 board upgrade I just did with my microRendu is any indication, much better  (guess it gets one to within 10-20% of the Ultra performance). I rally couldn't be happier. But if I was starting new, and had the $, I'd future proof myself by going with the Ultra, though $499 is a good price for the micro. Of course you could also wait a year or two for the inevitable SuperDuperUltraMegaOkRendu. ;)

Is the hardware upgrade that big?
I am looking to do it here in Aus but not sure if it is still possible. I hope it is

5 hours ago, vortecjr said:

I’m not certain if VortexboxAU has any upgrade boards. If they do jump on it!

He said he sold the last one a few days ago.... I am hoping very much to do the upgrade though. 

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, richardp01 said:

Thanks for the info guys.

I just got my Microrendu.  It works fine with BubbleUpNp.  However, when I set the output to Spotify using the AppSwitcher under the Apps tab and go to Connect to a Device in Spotify, I see the Rendu under the list of devices.  When I click on Rendu Spotify shows a connecting indicator but fails to connect.  So I guess this is normal since Jesus stated above that Spotify is currently not working.  Is this a Spotify thing that they have to correct or a Sonore thing that they haven't caught up with?

Jesus suggested using Tidal but I don't see it in any of the menus.  Does Tidal just run on the DLNA renderer?

Thanks,

Rick

I use Tidal through Bubbleupnp which is ok but my playlist tracks aren't in the correct order. For some reason Bubbleupnp doesn't find all my Tidal playlists either.

Kazzo has playlist tracks in the correct order but doesn't see all my playlists.

I also use Roon with Tidal which is very good but being able to use streaming services' native app would be fantastc/prefered.

Hoping Chromecast will happen one day