IGNORED

Paul Pang musicserver/pc my experiences

Sorry to hear of your problems. What is music disc? A CD?

Sounds like your SSD OS is on the blink or done. But you we're able to do a fresh install??? The clock is bad???

I would recommend you go thru Phil.

(JRiver) Jetway barebones NUC (mod 3 sCLK-EX, Cybershaft OP 14)  (PH SR7) => mini pcie adapter to PCIe 1X => tXUSBexp PCIe card (mod sCLK-EX) (PH SR7) => (USPCB) Chord DAVE => Omega Super 8XRS/REL t5i  (All powered thru Topaz Isolation Transformer)

You can get ahold of Phil thru this thread and his profile here on CA. He works closely with Paul on any builds thru him. But maybe he could help.

(JRiver) Jetway barebones NUC (mod 3 sCLK-EX, Cybershaft OP 14)  (PH SR7) => mini pcie adapter to PCIe 1X => tXUSBexp PCIe card (mod sCLK-EX) (PH SR7) => (USPCB) Chord DAVE => Omega Super 8XRS/REL t5i  (All powered thru Topaz Isolation Transformer)

I think your waiting is not doing you any good, non reply is obviously giving you the message to either take control of the situation like you did the first time or open up that server and trouble shoot.

Really, after shipping a long distance it could be just a loose connection like Kilroy suggested. PPA products ordered directly are really for hands on audiophile builders, in my opinion.

I fully understand what you are saying ElviaCaprice.

The first time I received the server I opened and checked without finding something.

But I will start trouble shooting this time also, there is no other alternative :-(

Andervt, we're here to help, lots of good folks here to help you help yourself. If you have the time, I'm sure it will be a rewarding experience.

First thing first, I would unplug and plug back in, carefully, all connectors. Then fire it up and see what happens. Since your OS drive is the main issue. Keep any other data drives disconnected, for now.

Andervt, which server model did you order from PPA? Did you get a manual for your motherboard? What is your experience level on working with PC builds?