IGNORED

Audirvana 2.3.3 QS

OldBigEars

OK Im not normally moved to gush about such things, but I had to mention that I'm finding the latest iteration of A+ to be absolutely stellar on my somewhat basic system. Frustratingly, I can't strictly isolate this to A+ as (at the same time) I updated the firmware on my Concero HD DAC. Anyway....the combination of these changes is 'really' noticeable. I keep hearing details I've never heard before. The sound staging has buckets more depth and musicality. I like it a lot - belated thanks, Damien.

Tidal / Qobuz--> Roon--> Fios Gigabit--> Netgear Prosafe GS105 --> Supra 8-->EtherRegen --> Fiber--> opticalRendu / CI Audio LPS --> Curious Evolved Link --> Chord Qutest--> AQ Water --> Belles Aria Integrated--> AQ Robin Hood--> Kudos Super 20's

+1 Big Ears, I'd like to give a Nod(dy) (UK reference Enid Blyton) to Damien too. There are some tracks that I always listen to when comparing versions, one being Kate Bush "How to be Invisible" as it can be a bit sibilant and hard to make out some of the words, it ia also a great track from a great album (shame about Rolf). This latest version makes it clearer and easier to listen into the mix also yet it is more relaxing.

Thanks Damien.

OK Im not normally moved to gush about such things, but I had to mention that I'm finding the latest iteration of A+ to be absolutely stellar on my somewhat basic system. Frustratingly, I can't strictly isolate this to A+ as (at the same time) I updated the firmware on my Concero HD DAC. Anyway....the combination of these changes is 'really' noticeable. I keep hearing details I've never heard before. The sound staging has buckets more depth and musicality. I like it a lot - belated thanks, Damien.

I totally agree. Everything falls into place with this version.

Streamer dCS Network Bridge DAC Chord DAVE Amplifier / DRC Lyngdorf TDAI-3400 Speakers Lindemann BL-10 | JL audio E-sub e110 Head-fi and reference Bakoon HPA-21 | Audeze LCD-3 (f) Power and isolation Dedicated power line | Xentek extreme isolation transformer (1KVA, balanced) | Uptone Audio EtherREGEN + Ferrum Hypsos | Sonore OpticalModule + Uptone Audio UltraCap LPS-1.2 | Jensen CI-1RR Cables Jorma Digital XLR (digital), Grimm Audio SQM RCA (analog), Kimber 8TC + WBT (speakers), custom star-quad with Oyaide connectors (AC), Ferrum (DC) and Ghent (ethernet) Software dCS Mosaic | Tidal | Qobuz

Please excuse the sloppy typo in the headline :-)

Tidal / Qobuz--> Roon--> Fios Gigabit--> Netgear Prosafe GS105 --> Supra 8-->EtherRegen --> Fiber--> opticalRendu / CI Audio LPS --> Curious Evolved Link --> Chord Qutest--> AQ Water --> Belles Aria Integrated--> AQ Robin Hood--> Kudos Super 20's