IGNORED

Aurender x100L vs N100H

Hi Guys,

Could you explain what is the difference between Aurender x100L vs N100H except the HDD capacity?

Aurender's network player N100 that was dedicated only to play whether from NAS or TIDAL comes now with HHD of 2TB and is called N100H. That makes it a media server and player.

Anyway, Aurender's X100S (HDD 1TB) en X100L (HDD 6TB or 12TB) are both media server and players too.

They are differently build. They cost (except the 12TB) almost the same. They are in different housing.

What is than the difference?, and obviously, which one is better?

Looking forward to clarify the case.

Cheers,

Andre

Cycleman, your answer was the bullseye of course!

The linear power supply of n100 seams to be a logic improvement over x100, however I find it some how strange that Aurender puts on the market almost the same product which is cheaper than its preceder and better.

Is it a ours incorrect product market positioning or there is something else behind?

Sent from my iPhone using Computer Audiophile mobile app

Akin,

Your experience are the most scary. I am also coming from mac mini world where I spent days on organizing meta. Currently using Audirvana with separate app and I can start all over again.

The last thing would be struggling with Aurender meta data problems[emoji16]

On part time audio I read a grate review over x100 where internal hdd storage was described as grate and definitely superior to possibility given by NAS...

Here the link:

http://parttimeaudiophile.com/2014/09/19/review-aurender-x100l-music-server/

Cheers

Andre

Sent from my iPhone using Computer Audiophile mobile app