IGNORED

Panic! At the Disco - Death of a Bachelor - HORRIBLE SQ

I don't really like to start too many threads but after listening to the new Panic! at the Disco I felt that I needed to ask members what they think about the sound quality of this album. I started listening to it in my system and wow it was so screechy that I could not handle it. I know I have some revealing speakers (AUDIENCE One) but ohh my god this one was bad. Or it could be just my sensitive ears.

I was wondering if somebody could do a Dynamic range test on this album. I listened on Tidal Hifi, I mean I tried but it was so bad.

Now I understand some of you complaining about modern music and compression. I really like the band but wow this is the first time that I literally had to stop.

Maybe it will sound better in the car radio.

I don't really like to start too many threads but after listening to the new Panic! at the Disco I felt that I needed to ask members what they think about the sound quality of this album. I started listening to it in my system and wow it was so screechy that I could not handle it. I know I have some revealing speakers (AUDIENCE One) but ohh my god this one was bad. Or it could be just my sensitive ears.

I was wondering if somebody could do a Dynamic range test on this album. I listened on Tidal Hifi, I mean I tried but it was so bad.

Now I understand some of you complaining about modern music and compression. I really like the band but wow this is the first time that I literally had to stop.

Maybe it will sound better in the car radio.

Just check the Dynamic Range Database website. The album is DR6, minimum DR4, maximum DR8. Sadly, this sort of thing has become the norm.

+1

At the moment you know how a low DR value sounds, you will always hear it on every affected album. Of course we like the music, but ... (I get a headache). ;)